• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Oh thank god! (Patterns Confirmed Region Free)

Cottonball

#1 Sasaeng fan
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
0486-9372-0613
Mom's Plush
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Orange Mote of Flame
Red Candy
I never considered they wouldn't. Binary is universal, and we can scan Jap mii's and stuff, why would this have been different?

I too am wondering why people thought they wouldn't be universal. At least it's not as strange as people thinking we won't be able to Wifi between regions.

The people thinking we might not be able to connect across regions bugged me. Especially with it a) Being Nintendo and b) knowing that Club Tortimer had a connect to just Japan or globally option.
I guess clarification puts everyones minds to rest atleast.

Im glad thats all clarified! I have a ton of outfits saved on my comp for the release!

Hey! Thanks for the thread! Sorry some of the people decided to be so rude about it! I'm glad that I know this :D

@ Miss Renee - Yeah me too~

@ PapaNer & legendarysaiken - Thanks~ c:

I never thought you wouldn't be able to use QR codes from other regions, but it's nice to know they have clarification for those who were worried!

You may want to change the title of the thread so people actually know what the thread is about, though. :)

I thought it being region locked wouldn't be a thing, I'd be stupid if it was.

Well, it was likely to be region free but you never know sometimes with Nintendo. They do some pretty dumb things when it comes to region locking sometimes so it's good to be sure. I have seen some concerns about it on here before.

I'm glad because Animal Crossing is a very international game and it'd be unfortunate if the codes were region locked. Patterns would have to be recreated to have counterparts for other regions.

I don't think they can be renamed though, right?

I just really like it how Animal Crossing is international. We get a chance to explore different cultures, and get out there in the great wild world.

I am glad that the QR codes aren't region locked.
Some of my friends said that in past AC games they had been..... so that worried me.

Back