🎶Animal Crossing Tune Requests (On Break)🎶

Hi. Can you do 0:03 - 0:10 for this song?
"Oshare Majo: Love and Berry - ABCD Everything's Okay! (ABC de 大丈夫!) (No Tambourine)"
tune_G-G-G-G-ffffAfed.png
I couldn't fit the entire snippet into the town tune interface, so I did 0:03 to 0:07 instead.

Hello there! Thank you so much for doing this. Could you do one for 0:12-0:17 and one for 0:17-0:21.

Hello there! Thank you so much for doing this. Could you do one for 0:12-0:17 and one for 0:17-0:21.
I may have seen the title of this song on someone else's signature before...

"Virtual Angel"
0:12 - 0:15 (shortened due to limitations)
tune_d--CzBzG-----ABd.png
0:17 - 0:19 (shortened due to limitations)
tune_ddAGf-fffzfzzzzz.png

Hiiii, I was wondering if u could turn Cosmic by Red Velvet into a town tune. Specifically the part at 0:37… or if that doesn’t fit right, then the chorus at 0:54 (TYSM IN ADVANCE!!!)

Hiiii, I was wondering if u could turn Cosmic by Red Velvet into a town tune. Specifically the part at 0:37… or if that doesn’t fit right, then the chorus at 0:54 (TYSM IN ADVANCE!!!)
I decided to work on both!

0:37 - 0:41
tune_zzABAdfezzABAedB.png

0:54 - 0:58
tune_C--BCBG-A--GAGe-.png

Hello!! Can you please do please do "Fourth of july by Sufjan Stevens specifically around 0:25 - 0:30? Please and thank you!!!!

Hello!! Can you please do please do "Fourth of july by Sufjan Stevens specifically around 0:25 - 0:30? Please and thank you!!!!
Happy belated Fourth of July!

"Sufjan Stevens, "Fourth of July" (Official Audio)"
tune_bbbbaaaaggggzzzz.png
(works with high notes)

hi suguri! do you think you could make me a town tune from this song please?
preferably from seconds 0:54-0:59! thank you so much!

hi suguri! do you think you could make me a town tune from this song please?
preferably from seconds 0:54-0:59! thank you so much!
"내일에서 기다릴게 (I'll See You There Tomorrow)"
tune_bcdge-efedcge-dz.png

Hi,

Can I do a island tune request for a song by AESPA called Supernova. Can you do the Intro of the song 0:05-0:10, or 0:26-0:30 and the chorus which is 1:28-1:39 or if that doesn't work, I guess 1:00-1:05.

Thank you!

Hi,

Can I do a island tune request for a song by AESPA called Supernova. Can you do the Intro of the song 0:05-0:10, or 0:26-0:30 and the chorus which is 1:28-1:39 or if that doesn't work, I guess 1:00-1:05.

Thank you!

Sorry for the wait, the TBT Fair that's happening at the moment got me occupied!

"aespa 에스파 'Supernova' MV"
Intro (did 0:26-0:28)
tune_zceceec-ezzzzzzz.png
Chorus (did 1:30-1:34)
tune_ee-zzzzzff-zdd-z.png

I hope you enjoy it!

Hello! , I hope you see this. I think what you’re doing is super cool! I was wondering if you could do “Ask Me Why” by the Beatles
idk if the link worked! But the intro part 0:02-0:05 would be nice! And if you can’t do that then you can pick the time frame! I don’t mind!

@randomkitty Thank you for your request!

I kinda forgot to update this thread until you made a post here, sorry. x_x Starting today I may take longer with your song because of schoolwork!

I have updated the thread to let others know. I have not started yet but I promise to work on this song shortly, so be patient. Have a nice day!

@randomkitty Thank you for your request!

I kinda forgot to update this thread until you made a post here, sorry. x_x Starting today I may take longer with your song because of schoolwork!

I have updated the thread to let others know. I have not started yet but I promise to work on this song shortly, so be patient. Have a nice day!
Ofc I completely understand! Take your time!

Back