• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

ohmygoooooooooooooooooo-

Filthykur

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
So I saw an interesting bug late at night tonight and I tried to catch it and I missed.... it charged me and I blacked out and woke up in front of my house. I freaked out. Turns out, it was a tarantula - WHAAAAAAAAAA! Kill it! was the witty comment after catching something. Anyone else see one or have a crazy story about fish, bugs or sharks?

Yep, I've been chased on WW last weekend by one, and twice last night in CF. There are definitely more tarantulas in CF than WW, I am not looking forward to battling with them on NL as well!

I never even heard it coming and was in the process of trying to catch other bugs every time they've chased me so I've lost out on those as well as the tarantula each time, grrr!

I got attacked by a tarantula a few hours ago... I blacked out before I even noticed the thing. It freaked me out but I'm glad I now know that it was a tarantula.

I haven't been that freaked out by an AC bug since I started up my old file on AC for Gamecube after like 8 years and my house was filled with an infinite amount of roaches.

I saw one for the first time earlier tonight and my Spidey Senses kicked in. I'm glad that I had a net in my hands, otherwise I would have blacked out too, lol.

But bees are another story... ;~;

When I used to here that noise they would make It used to scare me so much haha. I was terrible and catching them & bees.

saw 3 last night, couldn't catch any >.< Hoping to find some again, they were hard to get in WW!

I saw a tarantula last night I was going to the beach was so shocked that I caught it. Saw another after that but it was going into the river when i saw it. The tarantula is scary looking.

i saw a one too and it didnt chase after me
i had my net out and everything

I played around until like 2 am and I only saw ONE tarantula. Then I missed because I wasn't as close as I thought and lost it. |:<

I remember getting attacked by them (and scorpions) in WW. Was scary and exciting at the same time, haha.

I haven't seen any tarantulas yet, hope I find one soon. :D I really want to catch a few so I can donate one and sell the rest. Any advice on catching them?

I was strolling along having a good time last night when I heard that tell-tale, creepy scratching sound. I stopped. My blood froze. There was a turantula looking at me from the opposite bank of the river! So, like the brave adventurer I am, I took out my net and rushed over... only to watch the eight legged freak commit ritual suicide, jumping into the river before I could say hello. And here I was thinking I looked pretty darn tasty. Oh well, next time I think I'll cover myself in peanut butter.

I haven't seen any tarantulas yet, hope I find one soon. :D I really want to catch a few so I can donate one and sell the rest. Any advice on catching them?

I found that they came out at night a lot so I'd make sure I always has my net equipped. Listen out for then scurrying and if one charges at you then try and be quick with the net. If not, sneak up on one if you see it before it sees you! Good luck :)

Ahaha, that's hilarious. xD

Kur, what kind of town do you have? Night Owl, by chance? We should WiFi later, I need a late-night fishing buddy. :>

I'm no good at catching these guys either. I've seen three so far, two of which bit me and the third I scared away by accident.

Ahaha, that's hilarious. xD

Kur, what kind of town do you have? Night Owl, by chance? We should WiFi later, I need a late-night fishing buddy. :>

Yeah pretty much haha. I am always up late! I set my clock back 2 hours so I could at least experience most of the evening past midnight. Gives me more to do I think lol

Yeah pretty much haha. I am always up late! I set my clock back 2 hours so I could at least experience most of the evening past midnight. Gives me more to do I think lol
Oh nuu, I meant is your town ordinance the "Night Owl" one? xD

Mind if I come over later? P.S. I get the island tomorrow! :D

Back