• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

ohmygoooooooooooooooooo-

I've only seen a tarantula and scorpion once in my entire AC gaming career...and at first I didn't know what the spider was. So I ran away ;_;

The first time I was bit by one of those (can't remember if it was a scorpion or tarantula), I thought for sure I'd died and my game was over. Thankfully, I'd just passed out. xD

I wonder who takes you back to your house though..

I've only seen one Tarantula so far in NL. I misjudged how close I was to it and missed. I remember seeing them almost nightly in CF during the summer.

On the first day I got NL I saw one, but it was within the first 5 minutes of playing so I obviously didn't have a net yet..
I haven't seen one since :C

I caught a tarantula on the 3rd day. I just saw this black thing on the ground & swung my net at it...didn't know what it was until I caught it.

I actually caught two tonight :p I have seen 6 so far in the game, one on my first night, where i Had no net, the second one which I caught, a third that disappeared, a fourth that bit me, the one I saw earlier I caught, and the one I caught after that in the same night.

Back