• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Ojo’s Landscaping Services!

Ojo46

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (82) +
Hey everyone! I’ve decided to open a landscaping thread to help out my fellow members of TBT with any landscaping that you may want help with!

Services Offered:

-Flower Planting
-Tree Removal
-Weed Removal
-Other Digging/Planting Services, and More!

My rate will be 20 tbt per hour spent working on your town.

-Be sure to be specific in what you want me to do for you. Do you want me to chop down certain trees? Keep certain flowers? Just let me know!

Thanks! Hope to be able to help you soon!

Last edited:
I'll pay for an hour worth of your time, I don't have a town full of flowers yet since the town is only a few days old still

I'll pay for an hour worth of your time, I don't have a town full of flowers yet since the town is only a few days old still

Ok! I’m available a bit later tonight this done if you are!

Last edited:
I'll like to buy 2 hours of landscaping, but i dont have enough TBTs. I'll try to get more TBTs asap.

- - - Post Merge - - -

To say the truth, i have. But i'm dealing with another people to buy furniture and im just waiting for her answer.

Back