• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Ol‘ Fox Shop - Gardening, Unordenables, Sets and more! [restocked daily]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could i buy all Fortune Cookie Items and Egg set?

Sure! That's going to take a while tho, do you want to do it through Re-tail?
I made the math and the total would be around 16.1 mil. Rounding to 15mil?
Let me know if it's ok for you.

Btw, I saw your TBT buy thread and I was willing to sell you mine haha. So maybe if you're interested we can do it all at once (furniture plus TBT). I was just waiting to save up tp 50 TBT to send you a reply there ^^

Sure! That's going to take a while tho, do you want to do it through Re-tail?
I made the math and the total would be around 16.1 mil. Rounding to 15mil?
Let me know if it's ok for you.

Btw, I saw your TBT buy thread and I was willing to sell you mine haha. So maybe if you're interested we can do it all at once (furniture plus TBT). I was just waiting to save up tp 50 TBT to send you a reply there ^^

Thats fine wirh me!
Lol retail method is fine :)
So furniture plus tbt, how much will it be?

Thats fine wirh me!
Lol retail method is fine :)
So furniture plus tbt, how much will it be?

I'll use your thread value, so 10 mil - 50 TBT; total with TBT/egg set/fortune cookies altogether would be 25mil.
It will take a bit for me to set up the items so I please ask you to give me a couple minutes to display them easily on the entrance for you. :)

I'll use your thread value, so 10 mil - 50 TBT; total with TBT/egg set/fortune cookies altogether would be 25mil.
It will take a bit for me to set up the items so I please ask you to give me a couple minutes to display them easily on the entrance for you. :)

Np. Let me know when youre ready :)

Np. Let me know when youre ready :)

My gates are open. :]
The Fortune Cookie items are in the front of the train station, and the Egg set is in the way between the station and the re-tail. :)
I double checked the list so everything should be fine. I also added the egg basket in the egg set for you ^^

My gates are open. :]
The Fortune Cookie items are in the front of the train station, and the Egg set is in the way between the station and the re-tail. :)
I double checked the list so everything should be fine. I also added the egg basket in the egg set for you ^^

Tyvm, ill head over in a bit. Doingba quick trade :)

hello, I would like to buy the full egg set, all the pics (no duplicates) and toy camera for 3 mil if possible.

hello, I would like to buy the full egg set, all the pics (no duplicates) and toy camera for 3 mil if possible.

I'm sorry, but the full egg set is being sold in a trade at this very moment (you can see if someone spoke for an item if it's Italic). I have some spare parts tho, If you're willing to buy. Just let me finish this trade and I'll refresh the list for you (I got a couple more egg set parts). Sorry for the inconvenience ^^'

I'm sorry, but the full egg set is being sold in a trade at this very moment (you can see if someone spoke for an item if it's Italic). I have some spare parts tho, If you're willing to buy. Just let me finish this trade and I'll refresh the list for you (I got a couple more egg set parts). Sorry for the inconvenience ^^'

I see. then I'll buy the pics and toy camera for 1 mil? I can trade now if you wish.

Sounds great :) I'll just finish this current trade and I'll PM you. Please add me in advance :)

I prefer vm over pm if you can. my 3ds is system updating rn, after that I'll add you and open up my gate unless you want it to be in your town?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back