• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Old New Leaf Town Tune Maker - CLOSED (Please go to New Horizons Island Tune Maker!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi was wondering if this is possible?
"I dont want to set the world on fire" from 0:05 to 0:14 here https://youtu.be/-f1PH6RZ4pM

I know the clip is a little long but I think there are few enough notes to be a town tune just done faster than the song has it. But I'm not very musical so I could be wrong. So if it's not possible that's fine!

Hi was wondering if this is possible?
"I dont want to set the world on fire" from 0:05 to 0:14 here https://youtu.be/-f1PH6RZ4pM

I know the clip is a little long but I think there are few enough notes to be a town tune just done faster than the song has it. But I'm not very musical so I could be wrong. So if it's not possible that's fine!

I'm sorry, this is so irrelevant to the thread but I LOVE that song!!!

Here is "I Don't Want to Set the World on Fire":

A-C-CDFG
C---B---

Second C and D are low, all other notes are high. There wasn't room to include the last note of the musical phrase (the lyric "fire") and even if there was, that note is not possible to include in a town tune, because it would be a second half-step note in a row, and town tunes can have only one of those because of how the notes are all natural. I hope that this works for you. If not, just let me know, and I'll be happy to try something else, whether another part of that song or another song altogether.

Here is "I Don't Want to Set the World on Fire":

A-C-CDFG
C---B---

Second C and D are low, all other notes are high. There wasn't room to include the last note of the musical phrase (the lyric "fire") and even if there was, that note is not possible to include in a town tune, because it would be a second half-step note in a row, and town tunes can have only one of those because of how the notes are all natural. I hope that this works for you. If not, just let me know, and I'll be happy to try something else, whether another part of that song or another song altogether.

Thank you so much!! I just took out a couple of the sustained bits to add in the fire and its perfect! Thank you so so much! Ahhhh I'm so happy

You must have used an inaccurate note, because it would have to be an A# to be accurate to the original song in that key, but if it sounds good to you, then that's great! :)

You must have used an inaccurate note, because it would have to be an A# to be accurate to the original song in that key, but if it sounds good to you, then that's great! :)

Yeah it's not completely exact but it's close enough that it sounds recognizable (to me at least) when the villagers talk/bell goes off ^^ thank you again for doing this, you're such a kind person

Here is "Twilight Soundtrack - Muse Supermassive Black Hole":

E--G-E-EE
-GE-EE--

Low E, high G.

Here is "I Belong To You (New Moon Remix)- Muse (The Twilight Saga: New Moon Soundtrack)":

D-DFA---
C-CAE---

Low D and E, all other notes high.

Here is "Beethoven - Moonlight Sonata (FULL)":

ADFDFADF
A-AA---z

D and first A are low. All other A's are high.

Here is "Game Of Thrones Season 6 Episode 10 Music - Light of the Seven HD":

AECECEAE
-AFAFA--

High C, all other notes low.

Everyone is always free to make as many requests as they like here, I'm not at all bugged or bothered by lots of them. :)

Here is "Grimes - Realiti":

FFF-F-F-
F-F-F---

Hello,

My husband recently started playing ACNL and he really wants the beginning of Bach's Tocatta and Fugue in d minor as his town tune.

Can you please see if you can convert the very beginning of this to a town tune? You can end wherever it makes the most sense.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=ho9rZjlsyYY

Thanks in advance!

Here is "Toccata and Fugue in D Minor ":

AGA--GFE
C-D---zz

High A, all other notes low. It's not quite accurate. The C should really be a C#, but there are only natural notes in town tunes, so I can't recreate it accurately. I also simplified it a little bit so that the whole phrase could fit. Keeping it with the original timing, it would be like this:

AGA-----
-GFEDC--

The C still ought to be a C#, so it still won't sound quite right. But the timing is closer to the original.

Let me know if you'd like me to try a different part of the song to see if that will work better, or if you'd like another song entirely, and I'll be happy to make more town tunes for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back