• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Old School AC Week: Return to Town Photo Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
w2M0WHF.jpg

Found Wendy from one of my old City Folk towns. I have no idea why my hair is blonde. My characters usually have light brown hair.

I've been in my City Folk town 8 months ago... I try to go from time to time but I have to re-plug my Wii each time so it's annoying.
I saw Yuka and I felt so bad for leaving her alone. I really like her and I love her even more because of the fact that her house is right next to mine! On the spot where Jambette's house was...
Anyways here's Rosie when I went at her place to greet her, she wasn't havig any of my excuses apparently!

KRUgJmJ.jpg

Untitled20.jpg
I kept having issues uploading various pics, but here's Kabuki saying I was gone for 12 months. I mean, could be worse Kabuki. For Wolfgang I was only gone for 8 months lol.

Last edited:
I finally got around to digging up my Wii again and hooking it up to the TV, so heres my entry.
I hope it isn't a problem that the text is in German (I provided translations) or that the villagers don't tell the exact time I was gone. I talked to everyone, but noone wanted to tell me how long it has been :(
WJzgKhk.jpg

"War doch nur ein Scherz! Es ist einfach schon SO lange her, seit ich das letzte Mal gesehen habe..."
translates roughly to: "It was just a joke! It has just been SO long, since the last time I have seen you..."

NwayV45.jpg

"...Warte mal! Mir f?llt grade auf, wir haben schon schrecklich lange nicht mehr geredet, oder?" translates roughly to: "...Wait! I just noticed, we haven't talked in an awful long time, right?"

Last edited:
I don't know why I have been procrastinating on this. But here's my entry:

0i5KUZe.jpg

hAKQsi8.jpg

bK3Ldmt.jpg

I don't care if they're big, just as long as I got it done.

Which is why I used a spoiler.

Last edited:
l think l should get wild world as a joke game
then l will enter my

Last edited:
SmartSelect_20190828-230914_Gallery.jpg

Uploaded from my phone so idk how big it will end up being

- - - Post Merge - - -

Success

Finally had the chance to post on this thread! Somehow I haven't been on my GameCube AC town in almost 10 years... o_O

Attachments

• IMG_2156.jpg
    IMG_2156.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 284
jYAE5uT.png

better not tell her I'm moving over to New Horizons next year, oop

XSuHcoa.png

EDLnQygXYAYBFbz.jpg

Been trying to find my wild world all week, only to find it in my game drawer that i LOOKED in-
I don't remember anything from this game anyways but, Kid Cat is too cute <3

91Bdzym.jpg

fh2jswW.jpg

vTneK0D.jpg

QCcOsZF.jpg

He didn't tell me how long it's been and honestly I don't remember. I didn't even know the town was named Ocean until I started playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back