Shop ☁☂Oliy's Sprite Shop of Wonders☂☁

:p Redownload it? Or did a friend just give you a license? DW, the majority of the forums do this xD
Nfh0vpV.png

074-for-MayorEvvie_zpsupngjmpg.jpg

Shoes are these:
3746a0123ea31a9376280eed80d0e5d2.jpg
I was kinda wondering if she could be kneeling down, with her arms out to a floating key?
Lemme get a stick figure of the pose...
View attachment 125204
^terrible pose reference xD
And then could her eyes be sparkling like "wow"?
How much would you charge for all this? Eeep, sorry if it's too much!

Ahh, thank you!! hahaha, it was actually hacked so the trial wouldn't end.
mmm...I'm not sure. How small would you like it? Sorry, just wanna make sure I get a good price!!

I dunno, I'd like it to go by the side of my sig (where the text is currently), so you decide! n.n
EDIT:Forgot to add this, but if you can, could you make the key spin?

Last edited:
I dunno, I'd like it to go by the side of my sig (where the text is currently), so you decide! n.n
EDIT:Forgot to add this, but if you can, could you make the key spin?

I'll try my best!! If at most, it'll be as much as my usual sprites. Is that alright??? I doubt I'll make you pay that much tho. I haven't animated for a while so it may take me a lil bit @u@;

I need one of my new oc lol eep
[Username:MayorEvvie
Character name:Rosabelle "Dolly" Waltz
Ref:
[[B]Username:[/B]
[B]Character name:[/B]
[B]Ref[/b][img]http://a.wattpad.com/cover/43727589-256-k851284.jpg
Pose: Same as my previous order, but mirrored, so she is facing Right!
Personality:Doll like. She is quiet and innocent (until she starts killing lmao)
Accessories/Objects:The key, could it still be animated!
Payment amount:150 BTB :)
When will you pay?:Anytime!

Last edited:
i've decided to close for now till I get better at spriting..sorry, I just feel so mediocre lol xD

Ack! I was just getting ready to request another one.

Remember we are always our worst critic and think we need to do better, which can be good, it can be what motivates us to keep trying to improve, etc. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and what we do is not going to be liked by everyone (that is what makes everyone unique).

Also, practice makes perfect. If people did not like your work they would not order.....and it is obvious some on here like your work, see some beauty in it.....look at your thread, it is 23 pages now.....that says something. :)

Last edited:
Ack! I was just getting ready to request another one.

Remember we are always our worst critic and think we need to do better, which can be good, it can be what motivates to keep trying to improve, etc. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and what do do is not going to be liked by everyone (that is what makes everyone unique).

Also, practice makes perfect. If people did not like your work they would not order.....and it is obvious some on here like your work, see some beauty in it.....look at your thread, it is 23 pages now.....that says something. :)
Ditto! I hope you reopen soon!

Hi! I'll just wait till you open again. Please message me if you decide to accept (✿◠‿◠)

Username: p e p p e r
Character name: Pepper
Ref:
2wd10ex.jpg
Pose: you can choose (✿◠‿◠)
Personality: peppy
Accessories/Objects: sparkling cider
Payment amount: Can you tell me?
When will you pay?: When you accept

Last edited:
Back