• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway OMG ANKHA IS IN MY FRIENDS CAMPSITE!

me and a friend tried it- it doesn't work- we were there for 3 and a half hour trying to let her get fauna!
Though maybe you'll be lucky

Marshal was in my campsite yesterday. I let people try and I caused a mini debate on my thread opps.... :S

I have to go out for now, and she needs to do some stuff. But she doesn't time travel, so ANKHA will still be there. The question is, who do I accept to come try? :S

I just let the first person on my thread try for Marshal. But they didn't get him :L

I should let people try for free and if they do get Ankha then they should maybe pay (up to you) :p Good luck ^^

Last edited:
Well, she thinks selingl villagers is weird and creepy. Lol
I may try to get her to move to my town, then start from there. She's a quiet person so I don't think she would want that many people in her (beautiful) town. Lol

Is a shame she doesn't have any space in her town for ANKHA. :[

Last edited:
But seriously, has anyone ever done this before (and it worked)? Because if I get her to move in my town, I'll be giving her away for free.

Back