• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway OMG ANKHA IS IN MY FRIENDS CAMPSITE!

I have done it. It only works very rarely when the person hosting the animal's town is full.
I have been able to get it to work once.

But seriously, has anyone ever done this before (and it worked)? Because if I get her to move in my town, I'll be giving her away for free.

People claim that they have, but NOBODY have any proof, I?m 99.99% sure that it?s not possible.

Last edited:
sseoni, so the persons town was full? How many times did you have to talk to the villager for the to say yes?

My town was full and I had Marshal :C I let 2 people try but it didn't work. One person on my thread said it did work but took them 90 minutes :L

I sat there for an hour yesterday trying to get Tex, just to try it. It gave me four text prompts without the slightest possibility of changing. I'm pretty sure collecting from foreign villagers is a hoax.

Like I said, it's very rare. The person has to have a full town and you talk to them and they will say something like "I wonder if there are any other interesting towns like this one around" and you say "my town is cool" or something along those lines and yeah. I got Ruby that way from a friends town and I only had to talk to her a few times. If it doesn't work try leaving the town and coming back.

Like I said, it's very rare. The person has to have a full town and you talk to them and they will say something like "I wonder if there are any other interesting towns like this one around" and you say "my town is cool" or something along those lines and yeah. I got Ruby that way from a friends town and I only had to talk to her a few times. If it doesn't work try leaving the town and coming back.

Did your friend talk to Ruby at all or were you the only person who talked to Ruby? That might make a difference maybe? :eek:

Maybe mine didn't work because my town wasn't full but it did have a fenced off area for another villager moving in the next day (today)

My next camper is going to be a guinea pig for this test- haven't had one in a while should be excepting one soon
Theory:
If you have already met the camper in a real town (not dream suite) you would know them and they would know you making it sound like it just a friend (?)
Which would make them more likely to move and trust you- my advice when visiting friends/traders ask to talk to their villagers so they know you!

Okay reading it back through it sounds stupid, but it's my theory (has not been tried yet).

Yeah, the thing is my town is full right now, so I would have to make space, then go back to my friends town and try talking to ANKHA.

I've tried this both ways.
With Carmen when my town was full, and with Tex when I had an open slot. Neither one budged an inch. They never changed the four things they said over and over, they never played a single game, they never offered to move. We need a lot of screenshots from both players proving that you went to another town, and not your own. Then tons of screenshots proving this with both players in the tent, and/or with occasional time stamp shots.

Why are people writing her name in all caps lol its not an abbreviation for anything ^_^

Interested to see if this works, but I'm almost positive it doesn't

Last edited:
I've never seen any proof of this happening - ever. And simply because it's 'rare' - having ONLY just turned up on the European/US forums seems very unlikely considering the Japanese game has been out for well over 6 months with it never being reported.

Back