• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

OMG I almost cried

(To the post above mine...(the quotes aren't working for me, for some reason))

Wow, clever.

And I never said it was fake, first of all. I'm just wondering why you all think it's true.

How do you know it's true? How do you believe it?

Yeah, like Andy and Grawr said, posted literally half a dozen times at least, kinda loses it's sadness.

And to be honest, you all realize that that was probably the mom from the game sending him stuff?

JJH said:
Yeah, like Andy and Grawr said, posted literally half a dozen times at least, kinda loses it's sadness.

And to be honest, you all realize that that was probably the mom from the game sending him stuff?
HAHAHAHA! Oh that'd be good. I honestly never thought of that, okay that comment right there just made me lose my sadness feel for it.

JJH said:

I remember the first time Storm posted it I think, then DG posted it aday later...
Or vise versa

mirandi said:
JJH said:

HAHAHAHA! Oh that'd be good. I honestly never thought of that, okay that comment right there just made me lose my sadness feel for it.
I think that's kind of the whole idea, there. It's his in-game mother, sending him stuff, and he mistook it for his real mother...or something.

That video confused me. Therefor, I'm not a fan of it.

Grawr said:
mirandi said:
JJH said:

I think that's kind of the whole idea, there. It's his in-game mother, sending him stuff, and he mistook it for his real mother...or something.

His mom sent him stuff before she died.

Megamannt125 said:
Grawr said:
mirandi said:
JJH said:

His mom sent him stuff before she died.
Or,
The in-game mother sent him all that.

I think this video was made to confuse you like that.

Back