• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

On the Road to Recovery!

xSuperMario64x

brief hiatus
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
8558-0128-9692
Island
He/him
Purple Flower Glow Wand
Galaxy Cupcake
Planet Glow Wand
Tetris Grid
Heart Glow Wand
So as many of you know, I broke my patella about 2 and a half weeks ago. It's likely that it dislocated when I twisted my leg the wrong way. I had never broken any bone before... the closest I came was dislocating my ring finger when I was in 2nd grade. But not only was I terrified that my patella was broken, I was petrified when they told me I would have to have surgery on it.

Well, I kept my head high, and knew that it was literally all for the best. I was shaking really bad an had thoughts rapidly racing through my head. But I knew that my knee had to be fixed so I just said screw it, let's do it.

They rolled me into the operating room, and as soo as they gave me th anaesthesia I was out. I woke up in recovery all loopy and stuff, thinking I was still in pre op. But no! They went in and fixed my knee!

I'm definitely in pain right now, but I've developed a really high pain tolerance over the last 2-3 weeks so it doesn't bother me too much. I have to be in this brace for probably a week or so, and then I'll start physical therapy. Soon I'll even be able to walk again like a normal person!!!!

I want to thank everyone who wished for the best for me, I really appreciate it. I'm now on the road to recovery, and ita only gonna get better from here!! :D

Also I'm still a little ditzy from the anaesthesia so if I make a lotta typos and misspelled words is because I can't even see straight xDD

Oo, ow.
Glad to hear that you are healing.^^
Best wishes~

Back