Galaxy Cupcake
Sky Clouds Scenery
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Pumpkin Cupcake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Voodoo Doll
Ancient Candle
Ancient Candle
With Liam Payne's unfortunate passing.. I wanted to make a thread for any fellow former Directioners, current Directioners (who still had hope for a reunion tour even though it's 2024), or stans who love their solo work!

I have loved One Direction for SEVERAL years. I listen to at least one to two songs of theirs daily, or some of their solo songs. Niall Horan has always been my favorite, so I'm always bumpin' to his music. Although, I will say I admire and cherish all of the boys' solo work collectively. In my opinion, Liam had some bangers. Strip that Down, Polaroid, Familiar, to name a few. I also LOVE Harry's work. But all in all, Niall is my fave. I've been a Niall girlie since 2012 xD LOVE them all, though!

I know Liam has been considered problematic in recent years.. although I'd rather not talk about it T^T I know he struggled with a lot, and it is so sad about what happened to him.. I've been in a constant stage of grief since I found out. :")

Regardless, I want to make this thread in memoriam of Liam Payne, and 1D in general. I will always love the boy-band, even though they're not active, and probably won't be ever again. I STILL HAVE HOPE!!! ; - ; Anyway, I come with a few questions for the people who love or loved 1D as obsessively as I did.
I can't lie, many people (myself included) had parasocial relationships with them all; I WAS SO OBSESSED (I was also like.. 11.... so..). A lot of us were so crazy about all 5 members!

To the stans; whether it be former or not.

1. Who's your favorite member of the five?
2. Favorite era/album?
3. Have you ever seen them in concert?
4. Favorite 1D music video?
5. FAVORITE 1D SONG?!!?!?!?!?!

Here are my answers..

1. Niall ; I literally just mentioned this. Harry and Liam are close seconds.
2. Take Me Home / LWWY / Kiss You (that entire album tbh..)
3. No .. T^T I was so infatuated with them though. My family could never afford tickets.
4. KISS YOU !! I know that entire song by heart and even some of the silly dances!
5. Either 'Fireproof', 'Kiss You', or their version of 'One Way or Another (Teenage Kicks)'; which they DID do a music video for, for Comic Relief! It is super silly and cute, I recommend giving it a watch!

KissYou.jpeg

<3​

My older sister was a 1D fan, so I was exposed to some of their hits when I was very little. I remember "What Makes You Beautiful", "One Thing", "Kiss You", and the "One Way or Another" cover in particular. I think she even bought a DVD of them on tour. Those were the days... With the recent news, I wanna listen to their music again now.

Sorry, I've never had in interest in the band but this is very tragic news to hear. My thoughts go to Liam and all his friends and family.

I wasn’t a huge fan, but I remember the 1D craze of ten years ago, when girls had pics of them on their folders and notebooks. I thought they had some good songs, like “What Makes You Beautiful.”

I used to think Harry Styles was a stage name, but it’s just his real name lol.

I remember when Zayn first left and Wendy Williams talking about it. Then he was with Gigi Hadid and they had a kid together? And he got into a fight with her mom? (Her mom is toxic from what I’ve heard, but nobody really knows about the fight I guess.)

Niall was always the most attractive to me, maybe bc he reminds me of Tom Branson from Downton Abbey?

Very shocked to hear that Liam passed away. I hope his family is surrounded by supportive people during this difficult time.

Back