• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Onions are great, maybe not that great?

Onion

Zaddy
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Hi. Such a boring way to start any conversation. So, hi lol. I'm Onion a.k.a Bani either or works for me. I'm super chill, dumb, kind, and can be taken advantage of c; I'm loyal and always a great listener... I think i'm talking to much about myself, anyways as Mayor Onion, I would like to be-friend each and everyone of you. Don't be shy! Message me and I'll always respond back. Feel free to add me, my FC is on my profile. I think this is a blog not sure how these things work yet... But yeah, I really enjoy ACNL and most likely going to be active since I want my dream town to be perfect just like me! jk I'm not perfect, but yeah I want it to be fkn fantastic! Welp, I gave it a shot and I guess this is pretty much me? For now... That's is all!

Back