• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Cycling Offline! (Back tomorrow!) - 15TBT each! - Free add ons included! (Please see opening post!) Over 400 villagers!

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hi hi! This'll be my first time villager adopting in NH, so if you're not too busy I'd love to place an order! @themysterybidder

Username: lowaltitude
Villager: Marshal
Time Zone/Availability: Central European Summer Time (GMT+2), available pretty much the entire day
Thank you for ordering, I'll get started on Marshal straight away! I'll let you know via PM when he's ready for collection. 😀

Bonjourno, friend!

Raymond's presence is requested at my island. I shall pay you 20 TBT. There's no rush, just at your earliest convenience!

Thank you! 🐱
Hello again! I should be able to have Raymondo out in about an hour, if you're still online. If not I can prepare him for tomorrow! 😀

Oh yay! Thank you so much. ^__^ When are you available? Should I send over the TBT now?
You can send it now, or whenever he's ready for collection. He'll probably be about 45-60 minutes. I'll DM you to let you know when he's available for collection. 😃

⭐️ New villager added, Dobie (WA)🌟

New lower price, reduced from 20 TBT to 15 TBT!

Last edited:
Hi! Back again! :>

Villager: Lily
Time Zone/Availability: Central European Summer Time (GMT+2), again available anytime ^^

Hi! Back again! :>

Villager: Lily
Time Zone/Availability: Central European Summer Time (GMT+2), again available anytime ^^
Hello, thank you for ordering! I should have Lily ready for collection in approximately an hour. I'll notify via DM once she's ready! 😀

Hello @themysterybidder, I would like to place an order whenever is convenient for you :)
Username: bobonlan
Villager: Hippeux
Time/Availability: Available any time, whatever works best for you!
Hello thank you for ordering, I'll get started on Hippeux and contact you via DM once he's ready for collection. It usually takes between 45-60 minutes. If you're not available we can arrange a time once you're online. 😃

Hello thank you for ordering, I'll get started on Hippeux and contact you via DM once he's ready for collection. It usually takes between 45-60 minutes. If you're not available we can arrange a time once you're online. 😃
Oh wow that’s a lot faster than I expected. That sounds great! Thank you so much!

Im currently out 😭 Whats ur time zone?
Post automatically merged:

Im currently out 😭 Whats ur time zone?
I'm in British Summer Time, so it's nearly 9pm here, I'll should be available early tomorrow morning probably about 5.30 am. If not, let me know and I'll try to be online at a time that suits! 😀
Edit: @CylieDanny I'm going to DM you. 🙂

Last edited:
Username: BrokenSanity
Villager: Cherry the sisterly dog
Time Zone/Availability: 4PM-2AM Pacific Time, busy on weekends. also I'm starting school next week and I need to adjust to the time of my new classes so I was hoping you could get her this Friday 👉👈
@themysterybidder

Back