• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Only the 3 Sheep Playing Hide & Seek haha <33

Gizmodo

Food Extraordinare
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Winter Mittens
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Cake
Cherry (Fruit)
Chocolate Cake
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
New Year's Party Popper
Orange (Fruit)
Yellow Candy
Pokéball
So as some of you know, i have 3 sheep in my town and absolutely adore them and they can't leave!
well today Vesta ran up to me asking to play hide and seek, and it was an entire sheep hide and seek, too funny :p

tumblr_mtfmio5QOi1sc9wf4o1_400.jpg

Them Lined up :p
tumblr_mtfmg1sWxp1sc9wf4o1_400.jpg

It's times like these that make me miss Woolio.. Pull your finger out Nintendo! Bring him back!

They are so adoreable. :) I love their fluffyness.
What's with the hate for Pietro though? He is by far my favorite sheep and will never ever be allowed to leave my town.

Love this. Way too cute. I can't wait to someday get Muffy! This is the first Animal Crossing game I haven't had a sheep as a villager so it feels a bit weird.

That is so cute! *v*

I had a similar happening with 2 hamsters today! While TT'ing ahead some, Apple's B-day was today, and Hamlet was there. I screamed! ._.

Awwwwww... so cute. I have always liked sheep with their frilly frocks but those three together are just adorable!

Back