• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling ðŸŒ âœ¨Onward ✨🌠 [ OUT: Cyrano ] [ BOXES: Olivia ] See post #129

sigh

gulliver stan.
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Vesta
Tortimer
Lucky
Ruby
Coco
Isabelle
Leif
Mint
Lobo
Pavé
Feedback
100% (135) +
🌠✨Onward ✨🌠 [ OUT: Cyrano ] [ BOXES: Olivia ] See post #129

hnfFrHl.gif

Welcome to my cycling thread, thanks for visiting ✨
I know it can be a hassle, but I expect everything written below to be read!!

New Update: Please read post #129.

bBf1lll.gif

• Villager tiers don't matter here. All villagers will cost the same amount, which will be 5 TBT regardless if they're considered popular or unpopular, or i'm also willing to accept collectibles if TBT is an issue! If a villager is unoriginal by the time they're in boxes, they'll be FREE.

• I'll try to keep all villagers original as possible to the best of my ability, however I don't have complete control over this. While I can take limited precautions they're still able to talk with other villagers and change their catchphrases or clothes that way.

• Once a villager is in boxes i'm willing to hold them for at least 24 hours if they're claimed. If a reserved or wanted villager moves out while I'm not playing the game, I sincerely apologize, I'm hoping this won't happen.

• Note that I do not currently own any amiibo cards, and every villager coming in & out of this town have either randomly moved in or showed up in the campsite and were invited from there.

• I only talk to the villagers when I'm inviting them from the campsite, or the day they move in. After that I time travel one day at a time as that's the safe way to do it and helps avoid accidentally TTing anyone out, because they won't ping me about moving and I have no idea who the next mover will be. It could take awhile for certain villagers to move out or not at all.

Onward is my first cycling town, so please bear with me!

ARiUES6.png

• If you see a villager currently on the list that you'd be interested in moving into your town, simply comment down below and i'd be happy to hold them for you! Once they're in boxes i'll notify through VM or PM.

• Add my FC ( located in the sidebar ) as soon as you comment.

• Make sure you have at most 9 villagers when you come visit to ask them, otherwise you won't be given the option to invite them when you talk.

• Communication is important, so if for whatever reason you no longer need/want a villager, please be sure to let me know and i'll take them off of reserve. If you don't get back to me I'll try to reach out via VM or PM, and if i'm unable to get a response within at most 24 hours i'll assume you don't want them anymore and the desired villager will either be taken off of reserve or voided - sorry!

• Only send the TBT after you've successfully invited the villager and can be 100% positive they're moving to your town.

• During your visit to Onward, it's forbidden that you talk to any other villagers aside from the one that you're inviting to your town, because it can mess things up.

• I'll ALWAYS end the session so there's no need for you to leave through Porter, but i'll wait until you've told me that you've invited the villager you came for. Let me know as soon as you've invited them!

Credits:

📦 = in boxes.
tumblr_inline_o2cgm6zZjJ1qzb5w4_75sq.gif
Graham ★ Smug ★ Original ★ Unreserved
tumblr_inline_o2cgfvCwQc1qzb5w4_75sq.gif
Olivia ★ Snooty ★ Original ★ Reserved for @Snooty ★ 📦
tumblr_inline_o2cgwfjZPB1qzb5w4_75sq.gif
Leonardo ★ Jock ★ Original ★ Reserved for @tali-zorah-vas-nerd
tumblr_inline_o2cgrvBQPe1qzb5w4_75sq.gif
Hugh ★ Lazy ★ Original ★ Unreserved
tumblr_inline_o2cgm8LBsw1qzb5w4_75sq.gif
Flurry ★ Normal ★ Original ★ Unreserved
tumblr_inline_o2cgeduKWb1qzb5w4_75sq.gif
Bluebear ★ Peppy ★ Original ★ Unreserved
tumblr_inline_o2cgfrOpbh1qzb5w4_75sq.gif
Katt ★ Uchi ★ Original ★ Unreserved
tumblr_inline_o2cgfuUvqq1qzb5w4_75sq.gif
Felicity ★ Peppy ★ Original ★ Reserved for @tali-zorah-vas-nerd

Last edited:
Can I reserve Al please? It has to be quick though because I already have An empty spot for a while. I don't want someone random to move in. Thanks! :)

Last edited:
Can I reserve Al please? It has to be quick though because I already have An empty spot for a while. I don't want someone random to move in. Thanks! :)

you can! since he is unoriginal he'll be free, i'll try to get him into boxes as soon as possible but it's completely random which villager says they're going to move. once he's in boxes i'll VM or PM you!

you can! since he is unoriginal he'll be free, i'll try to get him into boxes as soon as possible but it's completely random which villager says they're going to move. once he's in boxes i'll VM or PM you!

Thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

And btw, maybe you could add to you rules that it's forbidden to talk to villagers you haven't reserved, or else things could get messed up. :p

And btw, maybe you could add to you rules that it's forbidden to talk to villagers you haven't reserved, or else things could get messed up. :p

ooh that's a good thing to add, thanks for this, i definitely will

Can I reserve Bob please?

yup, i'll reserve him for you!

Last edited:
Omg I didn't see that form. I will fill it it properly in about an hour. I'm on the train home. :)

Omg I didn't see that form. I will fill it it properly in about an hour. I'm on the train home. :)

haha it's fine, i appreciate that though, thanks!! i hope it isn't hard to see?

Me neither! I just noticed it so,
Town: Roselake
Name: Alissa
Reserving: Al
Total: 0 TBT
Availability: now!

It's just hard since I'm on mobile so the text form is a bit smaller than the other fonts. That said, I think I read all thy rules and then my eyes skimmed over the rest to see the list of villagers, so it's kinda my bad.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also under information it says: If you see a villager currently on the list that you'd be interested in moving into your town, simply comment down below and i'd be happy to hold them for you! Once they're in boxes i'll notify through VM or PM.

So it doesn't really make it clear that there is a form

It's just hard since I'm on mobile so the text form is a bit smaller than the other fonts. That said, I think I read all thy rules and then my eyes skimmed over the rest to see the list of villagers, so it's kinda my bad.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also under information it says: If you see a villager currently on the list that you'd be interested in moving into your town, simply comment down below and i'd be happy to hold them for you! Once they're in boxes i'll notify through VM or PM.

So it doesn't really make it clear that there is a form

oh i see, maybe i should edit it to comment down below *with* the form then. thanks for clearing that up

and a quick update, Mitzi is in my campsite and will be moving into Onward as my 10th villager

Last edited:
I have to go now, I'll be back in a few hours just so you don't take the time to message me incase Al is in boxes.

I have to go now, I'll be back in a few hours just so you don't take the time to message me incase Al is in boxes.

alright, thanks for letting me know! i've been trying to get him to ping me about moving, but so far i've had pings from multiple villagers (some of them twice) and he hasn't been one of them yet. i'll leave you a VM or PM when he's in boxes regardless of whether you're online by then or not!

Town: Thumble
Mayor: Emi
Villager(s) Reserving: Bob
Total: 5
Availability: 6.30-8AM, 7.30-10PM (AEST GMT+10)

Town: Thumble
Mayor: Emi
Villager(s) Reserving: Bob
Total: 5
Availability: 6.30-8AM, 7.30-10PM (AEST GMT+10)

great! :)

Mitzi has officially moved into Onward.
Al is moving out, but he's reserved for @Alissa.

Al has found a new home & moved out.
tumblr_inline_o2cglld4z01qzb5w4_75sq.gif

Maelle is moving out soon, and will be voided if no one wants her.
tumblr_inline_o2cgj0YN0P1qzb5w4_75sq.gif

tumblr_inline_o2cgkjRvsc1qzb5w4_75sq.gif
Ribbot is visiting the campsite and will be moving in.

Back