• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Shop (Open)1 NMT/1 TBT Crafting service for rare diys!

Accepting
  1. NMT
  2. TBT Bells
  3. Other

SpaceTokki77

not very active
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Toy Duck Plush
Shadow Kitty Plush
Bee Plush
Clownfish Plush
Dino Plush
White Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Purple Feather
Feedback
100% (110) +
item For a starry garland, I cannot provide materials. if you bring materials, 1 nmt

item For mermaid flooring, if i provide materials, 8 nmt, if you provide them, 1 nmt

item For Outdoor picnic set, if I provide materials, 8 nmt, if you provide them, 1 nmt

item For cherry blossom bonsai, if I provide materials, 9 nmt, if you provide them, 1 nmt

item For nova light, If I provide materials, 6 nmt. if you bring materials, 1 nmt

item For crescent moon chair, if I provide materials, 9 nmt. if you bring materials, 1 nmt

item For mush lamp, I can't provide materials. It is 1 nmt if you provide them.

For the cherry blossom diys, it will take me a bit to either buy some petals or time travel and get them myself. Please be patient.
I will also buy skinny mushrooms to make mush lamps.
When I say 1 nmt or 10 nmt, etc, I also accept the same amount but in TBT.
I can also craft multiple of any diys (example: 5 nova lights instead of 1), but you will have to pay the price x the amount of that diy you want. (example: 5 crescent moon chair, 45 nmt/tbt)

Thanks!
Ask me if I can craft any other diys you need!

I'm also accepting there collectables:
Blue candy, purple candy, pretty much any blue or purple collectables

Last edited:
hey could you tell me what materials i would need for a cherry blossom bonsai, nova light, crescent moon chair and much lamp please :) <3

hey could you tell me what materials i would need for a cherry blossom bonsai, nova light, crescent moon chair and much lamp please :) <3
Hi! The shop is closed for today but I can reopen tomorrow!
So sorry for responding so late
For the moon chair, you'll need 7 small star frags and 1 large one

For the Nova light, you'll need 5 small star frags

For the mush lamp, you'll need 5 clay and 1 skinny mushroom

For the bonsai, you'll need 2 hardwood, 3 clay, 3 weeds, and 6 cherry blossom petals.

Hi! The shop is closed for today but I can reopen tomorrow!
So sorry for responding so late
For the moon chair, you'll need 7 small star frags and 1 large one

For the Nova light, you'll need 5 small star frags

For the mush lamp, you'll need 5 clay and 1 skinny mushroom

For the bonsai, you'll need 2 hardwood, 3 clay, 3 weeds, and 6 cherry blossom petals.
okay great thankyou, could you pm me when you’re open again :)

Of course! Plus, if you didn't have those materials already, it would be pretty hard to get them so it may take you a bit. I should open up either a bit later or tomorrow. Thanks!!
okay, i have most materials available already but obviously i’ll let you know when you open if i have them all. thankyou!

I’d love the picnic set - what materials do I need for that?

Hi i'd love to have 2 nova lights and the moon chair. i can provide the materials for the nova lights but not for the moon chair. :)

Hi i'd love to have 2 nova lights and the moon chair. i can provide the materials for the nova lights but not for the moon chair. :)
Ok! Your total would be 12 nmt, but unfortunately the shop isn't open rn. I will open maybe later or tomorrow. I'll PM u!

Back