• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Shop (Open)1 NMT/1 TBT Crafting service for rare diys!

Accepting
  1. NMT
  2. TBT Bells
  3. Other
Hi! Interested in outdoor picnic set :) I need 2 and don’t have any materials. But I can pay 16 nmt for it.

also are you okay? Why the sad bump :(

Hi! Interested in outdoor picnic set :) I need 2 and don’t have any materials. But I can pay 16 nmt for it.

also are you okay? Why the sad bump :(
I wasn't getting any business although I am now! Unfortunately the shop is closed right now but I will gladly complete your offer tomorrow! I'll PM you 😁

Hi there! Could I get 6 Nova Lights made for 6 TBT? I can provide the materials, and I'll be online for the next little while if you're available! No rush though :)

Last edited:
Hi there! Could I get 6 Nova Lights made for 6 TBT? I can provide the materials, and I'll be online for the next little while if you're available! No rush though :)
Hi! So sorry for the late reply! Lmk when you're available! I think I was watching a movie then so I wasn't able to complete your order.

Last edited:
Back