• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Open Again! My beach is full of free items to take and/or catalog! Free DIYs and fossils! No fee but poster for donators! :)

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 20 allowed with 0 waiting
Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. Wishlist Items

ScooterPeppe

custom furniture devotee
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Yellow Cosmos
White Cosmos
Red Cosmos
Feedback
100% (35) +
NH-maps copy 2.jpg

FREE Island Visits! (Please check out the map for key spots) You may:
  • Take and/or catalog as much as you like on the eastern beach (marked #1 on the map)
  • Shop, sell turnips
  • Take DIY recipes and fossils from behind stores (marked #2 on the map)
  • Please do not run as I have flowers errywhere c;
  • Please do not pick flowers
  • Do not touch items at the trading post (marked #3 on the map) unless they have been designated for you
  • If there's a special item you want crafted to take/catalog just ask and I'll see if I can!
If you would like to make a donation, anything I would love! In particular I am ISO:
  • DIYs from this list
  • Bells !!
  • Furniture from this list
  • Clothing from this list
  • Piper's Photo
  • Cancer Star Fragments
  • Cherry Blossom Petals
First come, first serve: free poster to donators! You can pick one (and request more if your donation is large! c; ) from the following selection (I only have 1 of each) Today I have: Broccolo, Celeste, Francine, Gracie, Grams, Kerokerokeroppi, Leif, Mabel, Nat, Pascal, Peanut, Resetti, Ribbot, Rilla, Rover, Zucker

Please drop donations off at the Trading Post and pick up your poster(s) there!

LMK if you would like to visit and please indicate that you have read these instructions! :D

Last edited:
I won't be on until later, but I have a glowing painting for you! I would like a Redd or Resetti poster (or both)!

I have read the instructions.

I won't be on until later, but I have a glowing painting for you! I would like a Redd or Resetti poster (or both)!

I have read the instructions.
Sounds great! I will save both for you! :)
Post automatically merged:

May I come visit too? I have read the instructions :)
Of course! Adding you to Dodo list :)

would i be able to come please!!
ill bring a few of your wishlist items :)instructions read

Last edited:
would i be able to come please!!
ill bring a few of your wishlist items :)instructions read
Thank you so much! Would you like a poster(s)? Also I have one visitor currently, then I'm going to turn back the clock so Able's is still open and I will re-open!

May I come visit please? I read the instructions, and I have some items off your wishlist.
Definitely! :D Would you like a poster(s)? Also I have one visitor currently, then I'm going to turn back the clock so Able's is still open and I will re-open!

Hi! I'd love to stop by and give you the pink and vermilion chima jeogori!
Thank you so much!! :D Would you like a poster(s)? Also I have one visitor currently, then I'm going to turn back the clock so Able's is still open and I will re-open!

actually wait i need to do something rq
Please let me know that you have read the thread instructions :S

I would love a poster, but I don’t care which one. Just not Tommy or Timmy (I would feel bad having one and not the other)

Yes, please! I'd love Brewster if he's still around! Oh, and, I have the monotone heart doorplate, too. (and I read your guidelines!)

I would love a poster, but I don’t care which one. Just not Tommy or Timmy (I would feel bad having one and not the other)
You can have both if you would like them! Tom Nook, Timmy, and Tommy all make a line together if you'd want that :)

Yes, please! I'd love Brewster if he's still around! Oh, and, I have the monotone heart doorplate, too. (and I read your guidelines!)
Perfect, thank you so much!! And Brewster is yours!

You can have both if you would like them! Tom Nook, Timmy, and Tommy all make a line together if you'd want that :)

Perfect, thank you so much!! And Brewster is yours!

Gates are now open again!

Last edited:
Back