• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Selling ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ [OPEN!] Dango Island Shop Grand Opening: Fossils, DIYs, Posters, Crafting Service, ETC.!! ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ

Providing your Fancy Mum Wreath DIY is still available, what do I need to bribe you with to get it? ;)

I'll take wishlist items too! Sorry, I forgot! XD
K, just to clarify because I went over your lists again, do you want DIY recipes for the items listed, or just the items themselves ie. umbrella stand, fruit wreath etc.

K, just to clarify because I went over your lists again, do you want DIY recipes for the items listed, or just the items themselves ie. umbrella stand, fruit wreath etc.
I'd prefer the DIYs! ^-^

I'd prefer the DIYs! ^-^
Ok Cinnamom, it's gonna be up to you. I don't have the DIYs, but I can craft any item. The reorderable stuff on your linked wishlist, I can pretty much order almost anything from it. College cardigans I have on hand. From your Spoiler wish list, I have the canvas backpack, white streetlamp, and blue portable toilet....so you'll have to pick what you'd like to trade for lol

EDIT: I can't craft winter stuff. I don't want to ruin that season for myself, so I don't time travel.

Ok Cinnamom, it's gonna be up to you. I don't have the DIYs, but I can craft any item. The reorderable stuff on your linked wishlist, I can pretty much order almost anything from it. College cardigans I have on hand. From your Spoiler wish list, I have the canvas backpack, white streetlamp, and blue portable toilet....so you'll have to pick what you'd like to trade for lol

EDIT: I can't craft winter stuff. I don't want to ruin that season for myself, so I don't time travel.
Okay, could I get the college cardigans and canvas backpack? ^-^

Was gonna go to bed, but I can sneak in one more trade. Wanna send me a dodo code?

Hi! i'm interested in the:
Iron wall rack
Wooden-block chest
Gold helmet

Would you be interested in gold nuggets for trade?

Last edited:
I have the crewed spaceship, star clock, and starry garland?

Back