[OPEN for RLC] ☆ Illustrations, Sketches, Chibis ☆

Pameloo

Bells
Feedback
100% (14) +
dd8q39q-1a92c0cc-c35a-4c29-b58e-0b710b20c8fe.jpg

Currently open for RLC commissions! All prices are in USD.

fantasyanthros03-copy_orig.jpg

cm-alianorwatermarked_orig.jpg
cm-carterwatermarked_orig.jpg

I can do all character types, but won't do explicit NSFW.

de18pwn-2b8113c0-38ca-4163-a7e0-eebd9ff56343.jpg

cm-slk-watermarked_orig.jpg
CM_Rowan02 copy.jpg
DIY WL:
Bonsai Shelf
Crescent-Moon Chair
Garden Wagon
Hanging Terrarium
Iron Worktable
Iron Hanger Stand
Ironwood Cart
Nova Light
Shell Bed
Shell lamp
Shell Speaker
Shell Table
Starry-sky Wall
Starry Wall
Starry-sands Flooring
Chic Mum Crown
Cool Hyacinth Crown
Cool Pansy Crown
Cosmos Crown
Cute Lily Crown
Cute Rose Crown
Hyacinth Crown
Lily Crown
Rose Crown
Windflower Crown

Furniture WL:
Cute floor lamp (white)
Cute wall clock (white)
Harp (white)
Thanks for taking a look!~

Last edited:
I can do ginjinkas yes! However, for this type of commission unless you already have a ref it'll be open to my interpretation based on the details you give me upfront. You're free to give me as much information as you desire but there won't be edits available afterwards.

I can do ginjinkas yes! However, for this type of commission unless you already have a ref it'll be open to my interpretation based on the details you give me upfront. You're free to give me as much information as you desire but there won't be edits available afterwards.
alright!
Username: peachmilke
Ref: ill pm you (gijinka of deirdre)
Expression/Mood: happy, satisfied
Style: 1/2 : 2
Additional details: i'd like her to be holding some flowers and messy from gardening!
Payment: 50 nmt

alright!
Username: peachmilke
Ref: ill pm you (gijinka of deirdre)
Expression/Mood: happy, satisfied
Style: 1/2 : 2
Additional details: i'd like her to be holding some flowers and messy from gardening!
Payment: 50 nmt
Ok, confirmed! Looking forward to seeing your ref <3

Username: MayorMelony
Ref: Ref
Expression/Mood: Smiling/Joyful
Additional details:
Payment:
Pink Hyacinths x4
Gold Roses x5
Blue Roses x5
Black Cosmos x5
Black Tulips x5
Purple Hyacinths x5
Purple Mums x5

DIY:
Crescent-Moon Chair
Nova Light
Cute Lily Crown
Cute Rose Crown
Shell Bed
Iron Worktable

Last edited:
Username: Inarabitta
Ref: boop
Expression/Mood: mischevious
Additional details:
Payment:
-30 NMT
-20 Large Star Fragments
-x5 blue roses
-x5purple roses
-Wall-Mounted TV 50in (White)
(i can make a few stuff on your wishlist but i wasn't sure if you're looking for the recipe alone lol)

Username: Inarabitta
Ref: boop
Expression/Mood: mischevious
Additional details:
Payment:
-30 NMT
-20 Large Star Fragments
-x5 blue roses
-x5purple roses
-Wall-Mounted TV 50in (White)
(i can make a few stuff on your wishlist but i wasn't sure if you're looking for the recipe alone lol)

Thank you so much for the interest guys! I filled another USD commission slot today so I'll cap it at game currency 1 slot for now, accepting Inarabitta's offer :)

Man I love that chibi style so much! And the background too!
I'll have to order one!

Username: ForgottenT
Ref: Expression/Mood: You're the artist so I'll leave it up to you if that's okay.
Style: Chibi Fullbody
Additional details: He's a kid playing mafia, like Calvin from Calvin & Hobbes his imagination gets the better of him.
What I'd like is him smoking a cigar while trying to catch a rare butterfly for money, so kind of a mix of grittyness with the charm of a kids imagination if that makes sense?
I don't know if you have different Chibi styles, but I'm in love with the one on display in your first post!

Payment: 30USD

Man I love that chibi style so much! And the background too!
I'll have to order one!

Username: ForgottenT
Ref: Expression/Mood: You're the artist so I'll leave it up to you if that's okay.
Style: Chibi Fullbody
Additional details: He's a kid playing mafia, like Calvin from Calvin & Hobbes his imagination gets the better of him.
What I'd like is him smoking a cigar while trying to catch a rare butterfly for money, so kind of a mix of grittyness with the charm of a kids imagination if that makes sense?
I don't know if you have different Chibi styles, but I'm in love with the one on display in your first post!

Payment: 30USD

Aww thanks so much!!

The bg won't be as complex as the one in the sample, it'll be more shapes and stuff if that's okay. I can def do him smoking and catching a butterfly, that's hilarious.

Do you use Paypal? If so would you mind DMing me your email so I can draft up an invoice?

Hello! I don't have any NMT for a commission (although your work is amazing c:)! I wanted to let you know that I have a bonsai shelf DIY and though you might want it?

Hello! I don't have any NMT for a commission (although your work is amazing c:)! I wanted to let you know that I have a bonsai shelf DIY and though you might want it?
Aww thanks so much! My game-currency commissions aren't currently open anyway, as I'm pretty swamped with RLC comms ^^;

If you're interested in trading your bonsai shelf DIY for NMTs feel free to DM me!

Post automatically merged:

In celebration of me getting older today I drew a birthday hoggo

birthday_hedgehog_by_pameloo_ddwyra4-fullview.jpg

Last edited:
Back