• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling [OPEN] Freddie’s Crafting Service! (Ironwood Set, Wands, and more!)

Can I please get the starry garland, starry wall, hanging terrarium, and western style stone? I have the mats and can tip in bells! :)

- Jail bars
- Decoy duck
- Shell bed
- Wooden end table

x10 NMTs for all of these DIYs?

I’m back!
Can you craft me:
Tall Lanterns x7
Ironwood chair
Ironwood table
I can provide the materials for this + tip

2NMT for:
Stone lion-dog

Hey! Don’t know if this is still open. Can you please craft me:
- 2 x Garden Wagon
- 1 x Cutting Board
- 2 x Hanging Terrarium
- 1 x Terrarium
- 1 x Ironwood Cart
- 1 x Ironwood low table

I have all the mats and can tip 3 NMT if that’s okay? Thanks 😊

Can I please get the starry garland, starry wall, hanging terrarium, and western style stone? I have the mats and can tip in bells! :)
Yes of course! Sorry for the late reply I didn't get any notifications
Post automatically merged:

- Jail bars
- Decoy duck
- Shell bed
- Wooden end table

x10 NMTs for all of these DIYs?
Yes of course!

I’m back!
Can you craft me:
Tall Lanterns x7
Ironwood chair
Ironwood table

2NMT for:
Stone lion-dog
Yes! Sorry for the late reply I didn't get a notification!

Hey! Don’t know if this is still open. Can you please craft me:
- 2 x Garden Wagon
- 1 x Cutting Board
- 2 x Hanging Terrarium
- 1 x Terrarium
- 1 x Ironwood Cart
- 1 x Ironwood low table

I have all the mats and can tip 3 NMT if that’s okay? Thanks 😊
Yes of course!

I’m back!
Can you craft me:
Tall Lanterns x7
Ironwood chair
Ironwood table

2NMT for:
Stone lion-dog
Stone lion-dog is not available.

May I please request a bamboo lunch box, ironwood low table, lily record player, shellfish pochette, and Windflower fan? I can tip in NMT and bells. :)

It’s awesome you’re doing this!

Hi! Can I get a Cutting board? I'll provide the materials (2 hardwoods and 1 iron nugget) and gift 1 NMT :)

Hi! Can I get a Cutting board? I'll provide the materials (2 hardwoods and 1 iron nugget) and gift 1 NMT :)
Yes of course!

May I please request a bamboo lunch box, ironwood low table, lily record player, shellfish pochette, and Windflower fan? I can tip in NMT and bells. :)

It’s awesome you’re doing this!
Yes ! And thanks, I just want to help people get the DIY items that they can't craft themselves so they can have a great looking town c:

opened again with some new DIYs c:

Could you help me craft a lily record player? I can tip in 1 NMT!

Can you craft me 4 iron tables and 8 iron chairs please? I also would like a lily record player but sadly I dont have lilies in my town so will pay 1 NMT for the lilies to craft it if you have them!

hi! would you be willing to craft me a cutting board? i’ll bring the mats + 1 NMT :)

Can you craft me 4 iron tables and 8 iron chairs please? I also would like a lily record player but sadly I dont have lilies in my town so will pay 1 NMT for the lilies to craft it if you have them!
I can craft them all for you if you provide the materials! i can provide the lilies :)

hi! would you be willing to craft me a cutting board? i’ll bring the mats + 1 NMT :)
yes, definitely!

I can craft them all for you if you provide the materials! i can provide the lilies :)

yes, definitely!
Instead of you crafting the chairs ca I buy the diy recipe for 1NMT so 2NMT all together with the lilies and provide the other materials for the lily record player and 4 iron tables

Instead of you crafting the chairs ca I buy the diy recipe for 1NMT so 2NMT all together with the lilies and provide the other materials for the lily record player and 4 iron tables
I don’t have the ironwood chair recipe

Back