• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Trading [OPEN] HUNDREDS OF DIYS! Please offer!

Hi i'm interested in:

Garden bench
Infused-water dispenser
Magazine rack
Modeling clay
Mountain standee
Mum cushion

I only have Crewed space ship in your wishlist... any chance I can do mix of that and like 3 NMT for the above?

Hi i'm interested in:

Garden bench
Infused-water dispenser
Magazine rack
Modeling clay
Mountain standee
Mum cushion

I only have Crewed space ship in your wishlist... any chance I can do mix of that and like 3 NMT for the above?
I might have someone offering on the garden bench, but I would still have the rest of your list! If they don't go through with an offer I'd rather if you could do 4 NMT and the DIY :)

I might have someone offering on the garden bench, but I would still have the rest of your list! If they don't go through with an offer I'd rather if you could do 4 NMT and the DIY :)
Cool, would love the garden bench so would be more than happy to do Crewed space ship + 4 NMT for the lot. Would be able to trade right away - let me know :)

Cool, would love the garden bench so would be more than happy to do Crewed space ship + 4 NMT for the lot. Would be able to trade right away - let me know :)
I'll PM a dodo code :) Looking mostly for DIYs I don't have anyway :D

Hi! I'm interested in the following DIY: bamboo speaker, deer decoration, log pack, modeling clay, log garden lounge, sleigh, signpost, straw umbrella hat

sadly I don't have any of your desired DIY recipes, but I have NMT to offer! Lemme know how much would be fair, if you'd like to trade for those (-:

Hi! I'm interested in the following DIY: bamboo speaker, deer decoration, log pack, modeling clay, log garden lounge, sleigh, signpost, straw umbrella hat

sadly I don't have any of your desired DIY recipes, but I have NMT to offer! Lemme know how much would be fair, if you'd like to trade for those (-:
Would you be able to do 10 NMT?

Hi I unfortunately don't have any of the DIY's you're looking for but I'd love to get:
- Western Style Stone
- Deer Decoration
- Signpost

Awesome! Let me just round them all up! If you could PM me a dodo code, that would be great! Unless you prefer me to send one :)

sure!! I dont need the log garden lounge anymore, could I sub it for another diy? lemme know, I'll pm you a dodo, sure!!

Back