• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling [OPEN] IGB for TBT (CHEAP!!)

moonlightxo

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
3613-3178-3514
Red Rose
White Rose
White Tulip
Red Rose
White Rose
Feedback
100% (94) +
Hi! I have a whole bunch of IGB, so I decided I'll sell them!

Prices

400k IGB = 1 TBT!

I decided to make it cheaper than usual, cause why not?

Last edited:
Hello, I’m interested in 25TBT worth of bells. I will be available tonight and if not, then tomorrow night around 8:30pm CST. Will you be able to come to my town and drop off?

Hello, I’m interested in 25TBT worth of bells. I will be available tonight and if not, then tomorrow night around 8:30pm CST. Will you be able to come to my town and drop off?

25 TBT = 10 mil. Sounds good to me! I'll just notify you if I'm ready.

Edit: I didn't read the whole thing, my original comment said that I didn't know in which timezone you are xd

Last edited:
Hello! I am very interested! I would like to trade my 25 TBT for 10 million, according to the conversion you?ve listed. Please get back to me ASAP!!

Last edited:
Back