• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling [OPEN] IGB for TBT (CHEAP!!)

Hi! I have a whole bunch of IGB, so I decided I'll sell them!

Prices

400k IGB = 1 TBT!

I decided to make it cheaper than usual, cause why not?

And because it's the first time I'm actually selling something, if you buy more than 1 million, you'll get free golden roses as an extra!

Hey, When you're next online I would like to do another trade if you are interested.
I would like 8 mil IGB for 20 TBT.
We already have each other added.
Just let me know. :)

Last edited:
Hey Alissa, do you have enough IGB for me to order 233 TBT worth of IGB (93,200,000 IGB) by any chance? :D I won't be able to meet up until a later time, but I am definitely interested in buying up that much IGB! o/

Last edited:
Hey Alissa, do you have enough IGB for me to order 233 TBT worth of IGB (93,200,000 IGB) by any chance? :D I won't be able to meet up until a later time, but I am definitely interested in buying up that much IGB! o/

I sure do! But I don't have enough space to lay it down at one time, so I'll have to drop it while you're visiting.

I sure do! But I don't have enough space to lay it down at one time, so I'll have to drop it while you're visiting.

Awesome! :D That is perfectly fine, I definitely don't mind doing multiple trips (I prefer IGB over TBT anyways)! :) Since you are 6 hours ahead of me, when would be a good time for us to meet up? I won't be able to meet today unless you are night owl up at Midnight or 1AM. lol I won't be available tomorrow either due to plans (Celebrating my Birthday! :D).

Last edited:
Awesome! :D That is perfectly fine, I definitely don't mind doing multiple trips (I prefer IGB over TBT anyways)! :) Since you are 6 hours ahead of me, when would be a good time for us to meet up? I won't be able to meet today unless you are night owl up at Midnight or 1AM. lol I won't be available tomorrow either due to plans (Celebrating my Birthday! :D).

You can just stay in my town, when you picked all the Bells up that fit in the train station area, I'll just drop the other bells if that makes sense. Feel free to use the ATM! I can't stay up very late because I have to wake up early. And since you won't be online tommorow, happy birthday!

Last edited:
You can just stay in my town, when you picked all the Bells up that fit in the train station area, I'll just drop the other bells if that makes sense. Feel free to use the ATM! I can't stay up very late because I have to wake up early. And since you don't be online tommorow, happy birthday!

That is definitely what I was thinking by trips, but is all good! lol Makes total sense, we'll definitely figure it out! :) Thank you so very much! :D

That is definitely what I was thinking by trips, but is all good! lol Makes total sense, we'll definitely figure it out! :) Thank you so very much! :D

Oh, okay. It will take a while though, since I'll have to drop almost 1000 bags of Bells. Is it okay if we do this Saturday of Sunday? I'll have more time on those days.

Oh, okay. It will take a while though, since I'll have to drop almost 1000 bags of Bells. Is it okay if we do this Saturday of Sunday? I'll have more time on those days.

I will have family in this weekend and be working so I will have to see. I will keep you updated though! :) Even if we won't be able to meet until next week, I am definitely still interested (life is just crazy at the moment lol)! :D

I will have family in this weekend and be working so I will have to see. I will keep you updated though! :) Even if we won't be able to meet until next week, I am definitely still interested (life is just crazy at the moment lol)! :D

No worries, I don't mind waiting a few days/weeks.

Back