• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

OPEN THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
why don't you take that idea of yours up to the nintendo headquarters? In the meanwhile you should re-edit this post and its title before the mods see this, just saying. Animal and humans, you're into this sort of stuff? Wow.. this world is fascinating.

I know that this post is a joke but I'm reporting you and this post (which is probably what you wanted in the first place). I know you realize that there are children on this forum who play this game, don't be sick.

Sorry. And i already changed the Thread's title and message before reading your post. Most of the people I encountered were either a teen or adult.

Trolls enjoy the negativity and criticisms received creations like this. To anyone reading this (other than the mods or the troll himself), do yourself a favour and ignore this thread. Do not give the troll what he wants.

You're not going to get out of this by changing what the post said, the damage has been done. Next time, keep it off the board. Have a good rest of the day.

It wasn't supposed to be funny? You need to mature a little you know? People like you make me sick with your nasty tobacco and your ugly stained teeth, OoOH gross.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back