Shop [Open]Time Travel Cleanout Gracie, Gulliver, Seasonal, DLC,and more!

Hi! I'm sorry but I only have the green pumpkin heads available. I was going to edit my post, but I have one complete set of Pumpkin heads reserved and another set that was sold. If you still want to buy the green pumpkin head you may for 50k.

Sorry to bother then, I was more interested in the regular pumpkin head!

I don't come on this forum very often, but I'm really working to complete my catalog. I'm interested in:

Basement Floor
Sidewalk
Gaudi's Lizard
Hula Doll
Manneken Pis
Rooster of Barcelos
Flounder Table
Sweater Dress
Tan Dogtooth Dress
Plate armor
Samurai Suit
Storefront

I have no idea how much to offer for these... would 250,000 bells work?

I don't come on this forum very often, but I'm really working to complete my catalog. I'm interested in:

Basement Floor
Sidewalk
Gaudi's Lizard
Hula Doll
Manneken Pis
Rooster of Barcelos
Flounder Table
Sweater Dress
Tan Dogtooth Dress
Plate armor
Samurai Suit
Storefront

I have no idea how much to offer for these... would 250,000 bells work?

Someone just bought the tan dogtooth dress, but everything else is fine. I would like you to go a little higher, only because of the three unorderables (basement floor, sidewalk, and flounder table). The Gracie clothes are also unorderable, but i care less for those.

Ah okay, that's fine! How about.. 325k? Honestly I'm clueless about prices, haha. Please let me know if that's still too low!

Hello! I would like to buy the coin headpiece and leopard pumps from the Gracie clothing :) Is 150k a reasonable price?

Ah okay, that's fine! How about.. 325k? Honestly I'm clueless about prices, haha. Please let me know if that's still too low!

Is 400k okay? I'm slightly clueless myself. I usually just accept anything that is moderately above the purchase price. I said 400k because 3 unorderables I usually put as 100k each, and then the rest of the items are above 30k. If I accepted 325k I'd be selling short.

400k is perfectly fine! c: I may throw a little extra in, too. I really appreciate it!
I've added your FC~

400k is perfectly fine! c: I may throw a little extra in, too. I really appreciate it!
I've added your FC~

Okay! Let me just go grab the items and then I'll head to your town. Ahh I hope I wasn't too rough!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! I would like to buy the coin headpiece and leopard pumps from the Gracie clothing :) Is 150k a reasonable price?

Whoops sorry I missed this! Yes that's good! I'll take care of Keera15 first and then head over to your town.

Shop is closed for now since I'm exhausted. If you see anything you like and I'm not online, PM or VM me and we can discuss trades. :)

Can I buy one of each of your spooky items, except 2 chaira. Also I would like to buy the king. How much?

Back