• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Operation: MOVE OUT!

Baabara, ugh. She creeps me out!
Then there's the people in my cycle town that I don't really care about, because I know they'll go soon enough :)

Baabara, ugh. She creeps me out!
Then there's the people in my cycle town that I don't really care about, because I know they'll go soon enough :)

People in cycling town will most likely move out sooner or later x)

Kitt is the only one I want gone. She's never asked to leave so far.

Though she has been an absolute sweetie to me, I do want Phoebe out. She's kind of in the way and was a surprise move in from a streetpass.

Last edited:
Kitt is the only one I want gone. She's never asked to leave so far.

Kitt is so cute! I had her in my town before resetting :D

Though she has been an absolute sweetie to me, I do want Phoebe out. She's kind of in the way and was a surprise move in from though streetpass.

Rought decisions :C

Last edited:
Roscoe, he moved in from a Streetpass after I'd had two other cranky villagers that I like more move in recently. Also Bam, as he's the last of my original villagers I have, and his house is somewhere I want to landscape.

Kitt is so cute! I had her in my town before resetting :D

I wouldn't really mind her if she didn't have a a miniature version of herself in her pouch. It honestly weirds me out. Elephant in the room much?

I finally got Clay moved out today and tomorrow I am getting Blanche^^ after that in operation for Astrid to move out and my last dreamie Papi to move in!!!! XD

Last edited:
Basically all of my current villagers :( Eugene just told me he was going to? I approved and then he told me that he will stay because he thought I would care and now wants to be better friends...

Pietro! The last of my original 9!

I grew to like him a lot actually but his house is in a no-no zone. I considered keeping him but then he will be all by himself. I even contempeted doing the 16 villager cycle just for him but in the end I think it will be easier to just get someone else to move in. So he's gotta go.

Soon.

CHOPS. Omygod, I hate him so much. He moved in on my second day close to my house, and right where I was going to put a bridge. So now I had to spend 128k on a bridge that I will demolish after he moves out. That's already 128k of wasted money, plus the demolition fee. After that, I vowed to use the reset trick all the time because ugh, moving out villagers is annoying and I'm not exactly rich enough to cover the damages if they move onto something like hybrids or whatever.

He hasn't tried to move out yet. My favorite Tangy was the first one to try, and Skye is moving out in a few days. I'm hoping Chops is the next one to move because uuuuuuuuuuggh. I feel so annoyed just seeing him walk around. Like, I'm usually lenient on villagers but come on. Gah.

He also creeps me out more than Pietro did so it's like... no. Go away.

Last edited:
Scoot! I got him via my cousin and was not happy about it at all. I want him to move so I can get someone I actually want to move in.

Whilst I don't exactly hate her, Renee has long overstayed her welcome. I'm not sure what her designers were thinking. A purple rhino in make up??? Wish she would just ping already!

Tex. It's just been one bad StreetPass move in to another. His eyes freak me out.

Back