• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Operation: MOVE OUT!

Tutu, as a random move-in. I had her move in, since it's better her than Pudge, who was in my camp. But she needs to go. I need dreamie room!

Kitty also. She was a decent random move in, but again...

I REALLY want Sterling to move out so i can make space for Phoebe SHE MY LAST DREAMIE ;w;

Trying really hard to move out Cousteau. He's a nice dude but not a favorite or anything.

I need room for a cranky villager. D':

At the moment Anabelle and Beardo.
It's take me a while to manage to let Anabelle go but it's been 4 months. She's really grown on me but she's going when she asks. Beardo however is a stubborn, ugly mug who parades around town, he moved right into the plot Lolly moved out of from Wi-Fi and I had to make the person hold Erik for me while I got someone else out. The good news is after 2 months he finally pinged me today :')

Dear Phoebe.
I LOVE YOU. YOU FINALLY DECIDE TO LEAVE.

Last edited:
Henry. Ugh.....
He decided to have a random move in when I had Carmen in my Campsite. Then fairly recently, he asked that he wanted to move out, and I said yes, but then he changed his mind. >___>

I have too many smug villagers.

I have been trying to get Gigi out since the day she arrived. I don't like her that much, and she planted her house in a place that I didn't really appreciate. Now, Deena moved in next to her as well. So I have two neighbors that I need out.

Yep! If you read the first post i already put it there.

It was an interesting thread! I believe it was where villager trading started (it was somewhere in the middle where they though exchanging villagers was a good idea) ;)

I've been wanting Colton to leave since the day his plot showed up in my town and he's finally moving out! So happy! Now I can get a new uchi villager! *does the Shrunk Funk Shuffle*

Ugh Flora moved in to my town on accident when I was cycling my bfs town.... I was already trying to move a different charcter for a trade. Now I'm stuck with more uglies....

Ugh Flora moved in to my town on accident when I was cycling my bfs town.... I was already trying to move a different charcter for a trade. Now I'm stuck with more uglies....

Excuse me.
What didcha say about Flora?
You do not want to get a visit from the "WaffleGansta" .
Trust me :3

Last edited:
Back