• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling [or trading] Black and gold roses!<3

I will buyout the rest of your black and gold roses.

I have at least 30 pink carnations and many hydrangea bushes.
And I have clovers but I'll only trade them for gold roses.

Let me know what you have left!

If you have any black roses left? If you do, I'll have 5 of those and 15 gold roses in exchange for 10 pink azalea and 2 pink hydrangea and

- - - Post Merge - - -

2 pink carnations and 12 tbt

So you want 5 black roses & 15 gold roses for 10 pink azaleas, 2 pink hydranges, 2 pink carnations, and 12 tbt? Sorry just trying to ne clear hehe

- - - Post Merge - - -

I will buyout the rest of your black and gold roses.

I have at least 30 pink carnations and many hydrangea bushes.
And I have clovers but I'll only trade them for gold roses.

Let me know what you have left!

Oh sorry i dont need clovers anymore. I made this thread a bit ago hehe. But im not sure if Aeryn642 still wants some. Also, let me double check how many black and gold roses i have left c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have 27 gold roses left and 15 black roses now

I will take all the gold roses.

Edit Update: I have 30 pink carnations and 5 pink hydrangea bags. If you want a little more TBT let me know.

27 gold roses should be 54 TBT
I have 5 pink hydrangea bags = 10 TBT
plus 30 pink carnations = 30 TBT
so I'll add 15 (round up ;) ) TBT extra.

I'm around later in a few hours to trade :)

Last edited:
Aeryn642 just pm me when you're ready ^-^

HHoney and CarlosJGD I would only bave 12 gold roses if aeryn642 does decide to buy the others. Would you guys still be interested?? c:

I'll step out and let the others in.

I am going to put the flowers and bushes up in a sale post in Re-Tail soon if you want to buy them from me then. :)

Back