• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling or Trading DIYs, Models, Unorderables, Art, **Items Added Somewhat Regularly**

Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. NMT
  3. TBT Bells
  4. Wishlist Items
  5. Other
hi there! does 23 NMT sound good for the ocean sunfish model, arapaima model, and deer scare DIY? not certain how much models are generally worth so whatever youd like for them is fine with me!

I’ll take Marine Pop Floor off your hands, I’ll give you 4,000 Bells for it if it’s not claimed yet 😁🖤🎃

I’ll take Marine Pop Floor off your hands, I’ll give you 4,000 Bells for it if it’s not claimed yet 😁🖤🎃
You don't need the wall to go with it?
Post automatically merged:

hi there! does 23 NMT sound good for the ocean sunfish model, arapaima model, and deer scare DIY? not certain how much models are generally worth so whatever youd like for them is fine with me!
I would've accepted this offer. I'm sorry I didn't see it.

You don't need the wall to go with it?
Post automatically merged:

I would've accepted this offer. I'm sorry I didn't see it.

I actually already have the Wall and the Rug from the Summer Fishing Tourney, I just didn’t realize there was a Floor to go with it hahahah 🤣😂😆, am I still allowed to have it?, if you’re selling it in a set then I can give the Wall to my boyfriend because I kinda hogged the Switch that day 😂

I actually already have the Wall and the Rug from the Summer Fishing Tourney, I just didn’t realize there was a Floor to go with it hahahah 🤣😂😆, am I still allowed to have it?, if you’re selling it in a set then I can give the Wall to my boyfriend because I kinda hogged the Switch that day 😂
Sadly, my OCD forces me to sell them as a set...it won't affect your price though lol
Just send me a dodo whenever you're ready.

How much are you looking for the tarantula model?

I have a few Gulliver headware and a dress. Would a 1:1 trade be fair?
  • Geisha Wig (Purple)
  • Samurai Wig
  • Turban (Pink)
  • Kaffiyeh (White)
  • Pirate Dress (Blue)

How much are you looking for the tarantula model?

I have a few Gulliver headware and a dress. Would a 1:1 trade be fair?
  • Geisha Wig (Purple)
  • Samurai Wig
  • Turban (Pink)
  • Kaffiyeh (White)
  • Pirate Dress (Blue)
I don't have the Samurai Wig yet so I'd be down with that.

Hello! Im interested in your Bonsai Shelf, gold lucky cat, and stone lion dog diys. Can I offer 10 NMT for these three?

Back