Selling or [Trading] Hot Heart Balloon, Fresh Heart Balloon, Cool Bunny Balloon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitsuragi

Talk to me, superstar. What do you want?
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Corrupted Rainbow Candy
Glam Heart Balloon
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Sweet Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Blue Crescent Moon
Pink Crescent Moon
Galaxy Swirl
Orange Crescent Moon
Green Crescent Moon
Feedback
100% (237) +
753.jpg
Aug 11th, 2024
751.jpg
Aug 13, 2024

uuum. for trades i only rly like the glam or sweet balloons :[ but i like eggs and plushies and cute things :] so offer whatever you think is worth, collectibles or TBT wise. i would also trade for flight rising currency/items or art ^_^

Last edited:
You be willing to date trade your hot heart balloon for an earlier one? I can also offer two mermaid eggs or other collectibles in my thread

You be willing to date trade your hot heart balloon for an earlier one? I can also offer two mermaid eggs or other collectibles in my thread

i could do a date trade

Are you interested in a junimo egg or a sweet regular balloon for the cool bunny balloon? :0 i also have an extra sweet bunny balloon just in case you don't like the other two options. :] interested in the cool bunny balloon!

Are you interested in a junimo egg or a sweet regular balloon for the cool bunny balloon? :0 i also have an extra sweet bunny balloon just in case you don't like the other two options. :] interested in the cool bunny balloon!
ohh i'd def be interested in the sweet regular balloon for the cool bunny balloon if thats okay?

for sure! c: would you like a message on the sweet regular balloon? ^^ any/none on the cool bunny is okay!
you can make a message if you want but i'm not very creative so it doesn't matter to me lol, i'll send the cool bunny now

I am interested in your balloons.

I can purchase glam balloons for you.

I have a bee plushie and clownfish plushie. Happy to trade one for one.

If either of those don't apeal I can offer 1k each.

Let me know. :giggle:

I am interested in your balloons.

I can purchase glam balloons for you.

I have a bee plushie and clownfish plushie. Happy to trade one for one.

If either of those don't apeal I can offer 1k each.

Let me know. :giggle:
I'll DM you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back