• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Orange Hybrids~

Miss_Fionna

Resident Witch
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
0874-3124-9222
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Ancient Candle
Feedback
100% (110) +
My last town was a halloween themed town so needless to say my current pink and blue town is a little overrun.

I'm charging 10tbt per pocket full or 1tbt per hybrid if you're not taking a pocket.
Orange Hybrids Only First come First serve I only have a limited amount of flowers.
I'll do my best to get to everyone and I'm sorry if I miss someone! Thank you!

hello there! i'd be interested in purchasing a pocketful for 10TBT :)

may i ask which orange hybrids you have?

I have all of them lol, mostly Roses and Tulips, but I do have Cosmos, Pansies, and Lilies as well

oh i'd love some orange tulips and roses then, if you don't mind!

FC: 3196-4256-5220; michy :)

I would love to come get a pocket full for 10tbt

Of course! I have someone over atm so I will get back to you asap!

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh i'd love some orange tulips and roses then, if you don't mind!

FC: 3196-4256-5220; michy :)

Definitely I do have a different FC so I will get back to you momentarily as I have someone in my town atm

Thank you! I'll add your FC in the meantime :)
It might take me a lil bit to get back when you're done with Angel! I just realized dinner was done;;

Last edited:
Of course! I have someone over atm so I will get back to you asap!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Definitely I do have a different FC so I will get back to you momentarily as I have someone in my town atm

np take your time~

Back