• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Ordinance Differences??

ellDgames

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Hi everyone,

On my 4th day of AC:NL....and it has given me the opportunity to choose Ordinance for the town.

Now i have chosen the wealthy town option, cos I am greedy!! But I was wondering what experiences you have had with any different ones. Let me know :)

I chose beautiful town because I am lazy and don't want to water the flowers or pick weeds. The only downside of it is the animals seem to plant more flowers and you get flower overload sometimes.

The other two just make it so the shops open up or stay open later and the animals wake up earlier or stay up later.

I have the beautiful ordinance and still get weeds every 2 days or so... what's up with that?

I've got the beautiful ordinance but thinking of changing it to night owl cause I mostly play it of a night time and by the time I get back from the island the shops are shut.

I use the early bird ordinance, mostly because I wake up incredibly early .-. but sometimes I don't sleep, so I stay up all night catching beetles and I can receive the bells earlier :p

I use night owl out of necessity due to my play times. The time ordinances really should have been separate choices from the bell boom/beautiful town ordinances as many people don't have much choice if they play at odd hours.

I use Bell Boom because I sell a LOT of fish and bugs and the bells I get for selling them far outweighs the higher prices of the few items I buy in the shops.

My oldest daughter has night owl because she stays up late and it allows her to enjoy her game much later, and my younger daughter kept changing hers every few days, and none of them really did anything worthwhile for her so she just left it at night owl.

Back