• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Ore: Gold + all colors

MajorJess

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (8) +
I have the following (I've been hoarding it for a while, lol):

Gold x 16
Silver x 14
Ruby x 15
Emerald x 30
Sapphire x 23
Amethyst x 35

Offer a price in IGB, or I'd take a Celeste bow/love to trade for newer amiibo items.

Available to trade now :)

Can I have 15 amethyst? I can give you a bow

yes yes yes that would be amazing. Is my town okay? I can be open and have them by my gates in ~5 min, and you're welcome to come whenever you're ready. :)

Ok, I'm ready. Thank you-I just added you, I'm on my way to the station :)

Okay, I'm on "Harold" from Metro, lol. Thanks :)
And I'm open. But no rush. :3

Oh my there was an error :-: can I come back?

Definitely; not sure what happened with the wifi but I'll end the session after you pick up the items just in case one of us has a poor connection

Last edited:
My wi-fi usually has no issues; this is just weird :-:

Thank you for trading :) I left you a positive rating.

Sorry about the spotty wifi issues that came up, I'm not quite sure why that happened, either, but I'll keep an eye out on my wifi now, I suppose, aha. It way probably on my end; I'm working with a new (old) router and still getting used to its quirks.

Last edited:
40 TBT for all of the gold? :)

I think I would prefer to trade for IGB or items, if possible, I'm sorry :x

But perhaps I can keep your offer in mind and PM you after getting a better feel for the forum currency, if I don't get any in-game offers?

I think I would prefer to trade for IGB or items, if possible, I'm sorry :x

But perhaps I can keep your offer in mind and PM you after getting a better feel for the forum currency, if I don't get any in-game offers?

Oh, I read the original post wrong, my bad! How many IGB would you like? (I've also got about half of the new amiibo cards, if you'd like me to invite someone specific over :) )

Oh, I read the original post wrong, my bad! How many IGB would you like? (I've also got about half of the new amiibo cards, if you'd like me to invite someone specific over :) )

No worries! For bells, feel free to make an offer.
I'm also looking for these amiibo items (tho I don't have too many MEOW coupons left for an RV visit):

alto saxophone (weber's RV
trumpet (weber's RV)
toy piano (carrie/webber)
organ (weber)
antique shelf (Reese's RV)
garden lantern (Maddie's RV/Harvey's shop)
observatory Floor (celeste RV)
zen chair, cushion, cupboard, phone stand, screen
document stack (cleo/dobie)
scattered papers (dobie)

Last edited:
No worries! For bells, feel free to make an offer.
I'm also looking for these amiibo items (tho I don't have too many MEOW coupons left for an RV visit):

alto saxophone (weber's RV
trumpet (weber's RV)
toy piano (carrie/webber)
organ (weber)
antique shelf (Reese's RV)
garden lantern (Maddie's RV/Harvey's shop)
observatory Floor (celeste RV)
zen chair, cushion, cupboard, phone stand, screen
document stack (cleo/dobie)
scattered papers (dobie)

I can order the toy piano from Carrie's RV for you and offer 3m IGB, if that's good with you :)

I can order the toy piano from Carrie's RV for you and offer 3m IGB, if that's good with you :)

I'm really sorry about the wait, have someone in my town. I should be able to trade in ~5-10 min, but can definitely wait up to an hour or so if you cannot trade right away/am flexible. I'd be more than happy with that trade, and can get the ore ready by my gate :)

I'm really sorry about the wait, have someone in my town. I should be able to trade in ~5-10 min, but can definitely wait up to an hour or so if you cannot trade right away/am flexible. I'd be more than happy with that trade, and can get the ore ready by my gate :)

I'll have to wait until tomorrow to get Carrie's RV in my town, I can PM you when I have everything ready though!

No problem, I'm pretty desperate to complete that golden set lol :)

haha, well I wish you the best of luck! If I end up with any more gold before we trade, I'll throw them in.
I think I might have a piece or two on a side character hiding in the closet, so if I find any more, I'll add them. *fingers crossed*

I'm going offline for the night, but if anyone else is interested in ore, feel free to PM me! :)

No problem, I'm pretty desperate to complete that golden set lol :)

haha, well I wish you the best of luck! If I end up with any more gold before we trade, I'll throw them in.
I think I might have a piece or two on a side character hiding in the closet, so if I find any more, I'll add them. *fingers crossed*

I'm going offline for the night, but if anyone else is interested in ore, feel free to PM me! :)

Back