Magenta Pinwheel
Rainbow Balloon
Pink Balloon
Space Whale Plush
Splat Easter Egg
Green Fair Pinwheel
Kaleidoclover
Flower Glow Wand
There are sooo many flavours of Oreo cookies! The ones I've listed in the poll are just scratching the surface. What are your favourite flavours?

Key lime pie is my favourite flavour I've ever tried (they don't sell them in Canada though :cry:). Out of the ones I can get here, I like dark chocolate.

I'm not a big fan of Oreos but I liked the banana split ones. The half banana and half strawberry creme filling was delicious.

I haven't tried that many of the flavors but I don't think anything could beat the og for me. When I was a a kid I used to break a few up into pieces and put them in a bowl and pour milk over them for Oreo cereal

The original, dark chocolate or peanut butter are the best. The birthday ones are really artifical tasting but I still like them even though they are kinda gross.

I think I've only had regular Oreos, and the ones with double the filling. I haven't heard of most of the flavours listed! 🍪

Oh hey I remember when I made this thread last summer 😅

Anyway, my favorite is still the same from then, which is Double Stuf. Still think they’re better than the normal ones.

I don't discriminate when it comes to Oreos as I love them all, however, I don't really eat them anymore because of my diet...

Most of these I haven't even gotten to try but I know I like the golden ones more than the original. Mainly because the original somehow hurts my teeth faster.
Mint, dark chocolate, and peanut butter sound like ones I might want to try.

I haven't tried enough of them so I voted Original.. I know I have tried the Chocolate ones, and the ones that are half original half chocolate. I think I have tried Mint, Red Velvet, and Birthday Cake but I don't remember if I enjoyed them or not!

I haven't really explored many of the various flavors that they've put out over the years. I'd usually stick with the standard Oreo, but I've also tried the Dark Chocolate ones and liked them too. They've put out a Pumpkin Spice flavor for the Autumn months a few times in the past few years and I thought they were good.

I will say though, as it pertains to the standard Oreo, that I actually had/have a preference for the Halloween ones with the orange cream and the Christmas ones with the red cream. They're technically supposed to just be the same flavor, but I feel like the coloring changes the taste ever so slightly and I like it more.

I try to avoid processed food now and am not reaching for food like Oreos now, but before I got more into my diet, I tried the Gluten Free Oreos since they don't use High Fructose Corn Syrup and because I'd seen some people say that they preferred the flavor because of it. Having had them, I think I prefer them over standard Oreos now too.

The red velvet Oreos are my favourite! I was worried I wouldn't like them or that I overhyped them 'cause they're red velvet, but I finally got to try them a couple years ago and they were really good! They didn't taste like red velvet cake to me, but the cookie was good and the creme was good! My only complaint is that they're not sold in stores here (not even during Valentine's) and my first time seeing them was in a store that was insanely overpriced, so I'm not sure when I'll get to have them again. The flavours available in Canada are slacking. 😪

I also like original Oreos (especially the thins), and the white fudge-covered Oreos that come out during the holidays! I like golden Oreos as well, but not as much as the other 3. I haven't been a fan of any of the other flavours I've tried.

i haven't tried that many flavours i don't think so i'm going to go with original, but man now i feel like i need to go and hunt down a bunch of different flavours

I'm not a fan of Oreo, too sweet. the original one is okay, the mint one is terrible.
I also tried the one covered with white fudge, just looking at it made raise my blood sugar.

I don't like oreos haha 😝 never been a fan of the chocolate flavour, and now I don't care for the creme part either.

the closest I might come to liking an oreo is the golden ones tbh.

Didnt vote. May later, idk.
Oreos I like are...
Double stuffed, mint, peanut butter, golden, chocolate. Cakesters are my favorite.
My dad always had Oreos in the house for years. The original Oreos only. It was a requirement to get every week. I have no idea why he liked them so much. Mom would try to bring home other flavors to change it up now and then, and he didn't like that.
Either way, I had some regular ones not that long ago and they do not taste the same. They've changed and for how much they cost id never buy Oreo anything, except maaaybe cakesters. Sometimes I find cakesters discounted. Idk if people generally don't like them, or if the stores order too many or closed (in the case of finding them at Ollie's).
But I feel you'd be better off or about the same going with bootleg Oreos than regular Oreo cookies. Anyway, my dad stopped having Oreos in his house consistently since about 2020? Maybe a little before? Diabetes makes you change not so great habits.. half the time he has sugar free cookies. The other half is cheaper regular cookies than Oreos.

i’m not a huge fan of the original oreo (i don’t mind double stuffed though) but i really golden oreos and as for other flavours i really like the chocolate peanut butter pie and the cinnamon bun.

Back