Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Caramel coconut

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Birthday cake

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Other (tell us!)

Votes: 7 15.6%

• Total voters
i don't think i like any Oreos tbh. i thought i liked the golden ones but i had them again lately and just couldn't finish them. i don't like the cream filling, that much sugar makes me feel ill.

I haven't tried many Oreos flavors besides original, golden, dark chocolate, and mint. But out of all of them, I'd say my favorite is mint! There's so many other flavors I'd like to try, though.

I prefer the Original and Chocolate ones. Not sure about the other flavours but not exactly sure I would like them either.

I don't think I've tried a ton of the other flavors, but either way I love the original ones because cookies n creme is great

I like Golden ones. Although I prefer Chips Ahoy! cookies, also made by Nabisco.

Lmao? I don't know any of these flavours! Only og and lemon. Velvet sounds like it slaps

Now THIS is a topic I can talk about!

As a lover of all cookies, I'll destroy any of these.

BUT

But, you can't beat the originals!

GIMME ALL TEH COOKIESSSSSSSS

I haven’t tried a whole lot of flavors. But all the ones I have were good (original, golden, birthday, carrot cake). Original is probably my favorite of those though.

I haven't tried a lot of these, but my favorites are double stuff, original, and golden!

Screenshot_10.png

Especially when frozen.

The only ones I’ve ever had are the regular ones, the golden ones and the lemon ones. They’re all delicious. I’d love to try the peanut butter ones someday though.

Honestly, I haven't had Oreos by themselves in ages. Off the top of my head, I've had original, golden, and dark chocolate. I guess I'd go with original or dark chocolate if I had to have any of them again.

Back