• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Selling Over 100 different posters for sale! (pics included below)

Could I buy a set of Sanrio posters please? 2mil for the lot.

And if you have any of these, i'll buy for 99k each:
Marshal, Raymond, Punchy, Genji, Zucker, Ankha, Lolly, Audie, Kitty, Chief

Could I buy a set of Sanrio posters please? 2mil for the lot.

And if you have any of these, i'll buy for 99k each:
Marshal, Raymond, Punchy, Genji, Zucker, Ankha, Lolly, Audie, Kitty, Chief

Yes, I actually have a set in full right now so I can get those to you today, as for the others I’ll have to check which ones I own!

Aw I hope you’re ok! I’m ready to trade as well. Would you mind if you DM a dodo code?

Yes, I actually have a set in full right now so I can get those to you today, as for the others I’ll have to check which ones I own!

Sounds perfect! I could see some of them in the picture but it was small (not sure how to expand the picture). I am free whenever, though I keep getting a "game will soon go into maintenance" message!

Coming right up! :p @lauren1

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sounds perfect! I could see some of them in the picture but it was small (not sure how to expand the picture). I am free whenever, though I keep getting a "game will soon go into maintenance" message!

I’ll check in a second, have an order pickup! Sorry about the picture I wasn’t sure how to do it!

Last edited:
Hi, could I get all of the sanrio posters? Would you be interested in cherry blossom branches and 7 blue windflowers?

Are the branches an item? Because I’m only really looking for the recipes of the cherry blossom furniture. How much are windflowers worth? Because I just sold Sanrio set for 2 mill and you could pay with the flowers and some igb so it’s a constant price!

Back