• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sounds great! Yes please c: ill get him to consider moving shortly, when would you like him?

Sorry! I forgot to quote you, id like to except your offer, when do you want him? Im currently trying to get him into boxes, when he says hes moving ill tell you so we can decide a day or time for me to time travel and all that. Ovo thanks!

Lmao. wow. You confuse me..

??? How do I confuse you? I bumped it in case there was anyone else willing to buy. ovo Sorry? D:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh man, I'll go 20mil on him! I'm available all day if no one else snags him :x

O.O; Are you sure that you'd like to offer 20 mill? That's a lot over the current offer. x.x

??? How do I confuse you? I bumped it in case there was anyone else willing to buy. ovo Sorry? D:

- - - Post Merge - - -

O.O; Are you sure that you'd like to offer 20 mill? That's a lot over the current offer. x.x

It is, but I'm currently looking for a Jock character to complete my town and Ribbot is one of my dreamies so I think he's worth it :p

It is, but I'm currently looking for a Jock character to complete my town and Ribbot is one of my dreamies so I think he's worth it :p

Alright, when do you want him? :eek: I can have him ready when ever. Also, you can drop that down to 15mill, please? I feel 20 is far to much. ^^;

Alright, when do you want him? :eek: I can have him ready when ever. Also, you can drop that down to 15mill, please? I feel 20 is far to much. ^^;

I'm fine with 15 mil haha, and I can come by whenever you have him ready!

alright! i'm gonna add you on my 3DS c: I'll be opening my gates in a few minutes, come by when ever your ready.

- - - Post Merge - - -

alright! i'm gonna add you on my 3DS c: I'll be opening my gates in a few minutes, come by when ever your ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back