• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Page 1

DoctorPaine

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Silver Mailbox
Day 1

Saturday:
Wow... I really missed writing like, all of January, huh? It was kinda hectic... and so was most of February...

Anyway. I'm... on a train right now. I've been on trains for like 36 hours now actually. I don't even know what really came over me, I just decided... it was time to go? Didn't pack much, just grabbed what fit in a backpack and what cash I still had and bought the cheapest, farthest away one-way ticket they had; repeat about three more times. I'm not certain where I am right now honestly, just that I'm pretty sure I'm further in the countryside than I've been in forever. Quiet station here... but it's like, 1:46 am, I wouldn't expect there to be anyone else around.

Not sure where I'm heading next?

The ticket says 'Stardust'. That's... not what I bought.

Oh god, that thing at the vending machine... I ran into someone and we both dropped a lot of things, did I lose my ticket?!

.... eh. Maybe it's the sleep deprivation talking, but it's not like I was attached to where I was gonna be going, I don't even remember the name. I just feel kinda bad for whoever got my ticket... hope they didn't have some important reason for going.

Anyway, it looks like this train's leaving soon.

--

Saturday - again:

there was a giant talking cat on the train so that's a Thing that's happened to me.

But he seemed... nice enough. He had a map for the place I was going to. Said his name was Rover.

The station was cute enough, it looked like there's a little plaza... street ??? some kinda strip of stores and stuff? And I'm by the ocean, I've always wanted to go back to the sea.

... Ah right and yeah there were more animals in town. Like... giant squirrel... rabbit... some kinda bear and bird? And a dog.

And apparently I'm their mayor now.

And a tanuki runs the real estate office and honestly I'm just gonna quit pointing this out or questioning it because one, it sounds kinda rude writing it out and two, I mean we always heard rumors of this, so... yay, guess I'm King Animals?

I'm so tired.

Tanuki dude was nice. Like, you wouldn't think a tent in the absolute dead of winter next to a waterfall on an oceanside cliff would be remotely comfortable, but here we are! Isabelle- the dog- is apparently my secretary and also gave me a lamp. Her pep kinda terrifies me.

Oh god that wasn't an accident at the vending machine, was it...

Back