• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Paint me a mental picture:

StarryNight

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
What I mean by this is: Are you going to "theme" your town? Even if you aren't, I'd like to know what your dream town looks like! (For example: Cobblestone paths with flowers lining them, groves of fruit trees, Coconut trees lining the beach, etc.) Let me see your Paradise!

I kind of want to work on pathways that resemble the pathways found in Goldenrod City from Pokemon

My house will have the bush 'fence' around it with the white brick and a pink door and lots of flowers round it <3

I never thought of giving my town a theme.

If it was Autumn all year my town would have a golden theme and look japanese. Durians everywhere! I might still go with that come to think of it.

If my town has a 'theme' it will be natural. The only electronics decorations I would really want are the street lamps.

Hmm all I can say is it will be a bit fantasy natural =P If it works out the way I imagine, I want to keep it under wraps in till I can show it.

Not sure how to classify my town theme besides just saying it's whatever I want in it.

Wow! You all have such great ideas! I'm not closing the discussion yet! I still want to hear from everyone else!

I enjoy the look of dirt paths, so I hope to get some dirt paths going. I'm more 'country' so I guess I'll stay simple/natural.

Meh, I have no idea! I'll take it as it comes until I see what kind of items are available to buy/install as I've not looked into that yet. I'd hate to have an idea only to find items that I much prefer instead, so I'll wait and see what transpires.

Last edited:
Back