• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Paintings/ Statues!! **RESTOCKING**

I'd love to buy all the art (minus your duplicates :p) you have available as my collection is seriously lacking. Unfortunately I do not have the last piece that you need .. but if I total that correctly, it's 200k for all?

Could I buy the following:
-Worthy Painting
-Amazing Painting
-Scary Painting
-Mystic Statue

Could I buy the following:
-Worthy Painting
-Amazing Painting
-Scary Painting
-Mystic Statue

Sure!! Ill add you and open my gates~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, I just got one from Redd's Gallery! You can have it for free :lemon:

Oh my goodness really?? Ill give you a tip for your troubles~ ^-^ Ill be available in a few minutes~

Yep, and no need! I also needed this statue to complete my art museum, but I've bought one earlier today haha!

I'll buy one of each please~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oi wait are these real art?

Can I trade scenic and quaint painting for Valiant statue? The one I got from redd was a fraud :( thanks :)

Can I trade scenic and quaint painting for Valiant statue? The one I got from redd was a fraud :( thanks :)

Sure~ Though you only need to trade one piece of art for the Valiant Statue, so I'll buy the other off of you if you have no need for it. ^-^

Back