• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Panda Paints! 🐼🌷 AC reps & villagers, human/animal OCs, IRL pets, chibi/realism || 4 styles available || 2/2 slots open

I have a new request for you! This one is a duo.

Season: none, just the characters, please
Villager: two characters I made up, they're not villagers, they're actually Toons, like from Who Framed Roger Rabbit. But you can draw them in your own style; I really like your style a lot! They are Hyjinks the Red Panda and Sue the Cat. And together they are Hyjinks 'n' Sue!
Expression: Hyjinks is a cheerful ball of chaotic energy just looking for fun, Sue wants to impress and be cool but loves chaos and fun just as much as Hyjinks
Reference: I doodled them here:
Hyjinks and Sue.jpeg
That's supposed to be a little bit of lace around Hyjinks's collar. And Sue is a cat with pink fur. They're Toons like from the Golden Age of Animation, so their clothes are more old fashioned, like from the 40's.
Extras: none
Payment: 600TBT

Let me know if you have any questions. I'll send the TBT once you let me know if you'd like to take this commission. Thanks! :)

I have a new request for you! This one is a duo.

Season: none, just the characters, please
Villager: two characters I made up, they're not villagers, they're actually Toons, like from Who Framed Roger Rabbit. But you can draw them in your own style; I really like your style a lot! They are Hyjinks the Red Panda and Sue the Cat. And together they are Hyjinks 'n' Sue!
Expression: Hyjinks is a cheerful ball of chaotic energy just looking for fun, Sue wants to impress and be cool but loves chaos and fun just as much as Hyjinks
Reference: I doodled them here:
That's supposed to be a little bit of lace around Hyjinks's collar. And Sue is a cat with pink fur. They're Toons like from the Golden Age of Animation, so their clothes are more old fashioned, like from the 40's.
Extras: none
Payment: 600TBT

Let me know if you have any questions. I'll send the TBT once you let me know if you'd like to take this commission. Thanks! :)
Order accepted! I only have one question: just to be sure, since you requested no season, you would like the background to be blank just as it is in the doodle? If so, I don't mind at all! But I wanted to confirm it with you first :)

Once payment and confirmation have been received I'll fully be able to get started on your order. Thanks again!

hi! could i order a drawing of my cat in the transparent style, with a spring background?
i attached the references, payment would be 300 TBT i think :)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-05-10 at 12.36.47 AM.png
    Screenshot 2022-05-10 at 12.36.47 AM.png
    498.4 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot 2022-05-10 at 12.35.52 AM.png
    Screenshot 2022-05-10 at 12.35.52 AM.png
    400.9 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_20220401_125117 (1).jpg
    IMG_20220401_125117 (1).jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 14
hi! could i order a drawing of my cat in the transparent style, with a spring background?
i attached the references, payment would be 300 TBT i think :)
Hi! I accept your request. Your total would be 300 TBT, correct ☺️ there are just a couple of details I need to know. Is there any particular expression/pose you would like your cat to have? Or would you like a "Surprise Me!" Also, any kind of clothing/accessories you would like? If not, no worries! I'll use the pictures provided as a guide. Just let me know! I'll get started on it once the 300 TBT payment has been sent and any further details are provided.

Hi! I accept your request. Your total would be 300 TBT, correct ☺️ there are just a couple of details I need to know. Is there any particular expression/pose you would like your cat to have? Or would you like a "Surprise Me!" Also, any kind of clothing/accessories you would like? If not, no worries! I'll use the pictures provided as a guide. Just let me know! I'll get started on it once the 300 TBT payment has been sent and any further details are provided.
thank you :) i would like you to surprise me with everything, but could you add a pink or purple flower to her head (any kind is fine)? i will send the TBT^^

hi c:
would you also draw one of my pokemon ocs? its basically just a bunny with wings ^^

Season: spring
Expression: suprise me!
Reference: https://toyhou.se/14444482.fairy-scorbunny i can also send you an unwatermarked version of the ref sheet^^
Extras: nothing
Payment: 300tbt
Hi! I accept your request ^^ an unwatermarked version would be handy as well as a guide, sure! You can send payment anytime and I'll get started sometime today, as I have plenty of time. Thanks so much for commissioning me!

@Amilee commission complete! A new variety of the Pokémon Scorbunny has recently been discovered and documented. It takes on not only a different form but also a change to its typing. It's playful and loves to gracefully flutter about on its glittering wings. Enjoy! 🥰
Platform Spring Fakemon Fairy Scorbunny Amilee_ccexpress.png

@Amilee commission complete! A new variety of the Pokémon Scorbunny has recently been discovered and documented. It takes on not only a different form but also a change to its typing. It's playful and loves to gracefully flutter about on its glittering wings. Enjoy! 🥰
View attachment 441275
aaaah i love it!! thank you so so much!!🥰

I have a request if you dont mind
style 2

villager: coco
season: spring
Expression: could you do her in a position like this image below?
wearing:her original start outfit (on image) would be fine, could you possible place a hibiscus on the side of her head ☺️
extras: could you place a puppy plush (caramel) somewhere by coco☺️
payment:300 Tbt?

01CC91FB-A0EB-49C4-8E8F-32C68587E13C.jpeg

I have a request if you dont mind
style 2

villager: coco
season: spring
Expression: could you do her in a position like this image below?
wearing:her original start outfit (on image) would be fine, could you possible place a hibiscus on the side of her head ☺️
extras: could you place a puppy plush (caramel) somewhere by coco☺️
payment:300 Tbt?

View attachment 441572
Hi! Before I can accept your request, there are some additional details I'd like to know~ do you have a preference for the color of the hibiscus flower? Also, for the inclusion of the Puppy Plush, a reference link to the Caramel variation would be ideal to have, if possible 😊 the total of your request will be 350 TBT as it includes an extra (the Puppy Plush) that modifies the original background. Thanks so much!

Hi! Before I can accept your request, there are some additional details I'd like to know~ do you have a preference for the color of the hibiscus flower? Also, for the inclusion of the Puppy Plush, a reference link to the Caramel variation would be ideal to have, if possible 😊 the total of your request will be 350 TBT as it includes an extra (the Puppy Plush) that modifies the original background. Thanks so much!
Hey, the white hibiscus would be great
here is a image of the puppy plush ☺️ 350 is fine with me☺️
4AD0FC92-79DD-42D6-926D-72591A3EEB27.png

Thanks so much! Bells have been sent, can i use the image as a signature or profile photo when drawn?
Totally! You can use it however way you want. I only ask to be credited for it either by name or via a link to my art shop 🥰 thank you so much for commissioning me!

Back