• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Panda Paints! 🐼🌷 AC reps & villagers, human/animal OCs, IRL pets, chibi/realism || 4 styles available || 2/2 slots open

Ooh, I have a request I'd like to make, please!

Season: spring
AC Rep/Villager/OC: Fenno, the artist cat I made up for the Redwall universe
Expression: serenely doing his art, he's very sweet and gentle and appreciates beauty in all things
Reference: I drew him myself a few times, both how he looked in his tragic backstory as an escaped slave and in his current situation where he lives at Redwall and is much happier. He's a Scottish wildcat, which have a tabby pattern, and I wasn't able to draw his fur with that beautiful mottled look, but that's what I was going for.
Fenno drawings.jpeg
Scottish-wildcat-MS3000TIFF.jpg
Extras: he's an artist, so I'd love to see him drawing a picture, he works in a lot of mediums--painting, charcoal sketching, quill-and-ink drawings--so whichever you'd like to draw him using is fine
Payment: 350TBT if I'm not mistaken, or perhaps you'd be up for a collectible trade, I have some extra camp tokens, we can negotiate that if you're interested

As always, please let me know if you have any questions or want me to give more details about the Redwall universe if you're unfamiliar with it or anything. I'm always happy to talk (at length) about my characters.

Thanks for considering!

Ooh, I have a request I'd like to make, please!

Season: spring
AC Rep/Villager/OC: Fenno, the artist cat I made up for the Redwall universe
Expression: serenely doing his art, he's very sweet and gentle and appreciates beauty in all things
Reference: I drew him myself a few times, both how he looked in his tragic backstory as an escaped slave and in his current situation where he lives at Redwall and is much happier. He's a Scottish wildcat, which have a tabby pattern, and I wasn't able to draw his fur with that beautiful mottled look, but that's what I was going for.
Extras: he's an artist, so I'd love to see him drawing a picture, he works in a lot of mediums--painting, charcoal sketching, quill-and-ink drawings--so whichever you'd like to draw him using is fine
Payment: 350TBT if I'm not mistaken, or perhaps you'd be up for a collectible trade, I have some extra camp tokens, we can negotiate that if you're interested

As always, please let me know if you have any questions or want me to give more details about the Redwall universe if you're unfamiliar with it or anything. I'm always happy to talk (at length) about my characters.

Thanks for considering!
I enjoyed reading Redwall very much in school 🥰 it's been so long. Just seeing this brings back such fond memories. The illustrations were especially my favorite. Fenno looks absolutely precious and I can't wait to draw him! Scottish wildcats are really beautiful breeds.

I have no questions for now, but will reach out to you if anything :) as for payment, I'm actually not sure if I want the TBT or a space camp collectible (there are just so many great options haha) but I'll think about it and will let you know, I hope that's okay! I need to figure out a couple of things for a lineup. Perhaps this weekend after event prizes are distributed.

That's all fine! I'm so glad you also like Redwall! You can let me know what you'd like in return for the drawing whenever you're ready, I'm not in any rush, the only time limit is the expiration of the tokens themselves. And 60 of my tokens are set aside for something, but the rest I have, including any I get from the quiz, I can spend on things for you, if you want them instead of TBT.

I'm still so happy with the drawing you did of Fenno that I'm back for another one, if you please. :)

Simple Chibi, 2 characters
Background: none
AC Rep/Villager/OC: Fenno the wildcat, and also his friend at Redwall, an older healer mouse named June. She basically adopted him, she has very motherly feelings toward him. She took care of him when he was hurt and sick when he first arrived at Redwall; she was the first person to make him feel safe there.
Expression: I'd like for them to be about to take a walk, and she's holding onto his arm that he offered her in a very gentlemanly way. She finds his polite, gentle ways extremely charming.
Reference: I don't have any pictures of June, but I could try to draw one if you need it. She's a little old lady mouse in green Redwall clothes, nothing especially remarkable about her appearance. Maybe her fur is a little gray with age.
I was picturing something kind of--though not exactly--like this for the pose:
Screen Shot 2023-08-27 at 12.22.46 AM.png

I also drew this real quick, just to try to get across what I'm picturing, with her holding his arm, and he has his paw over hers on his arm, and she's putting her other paw to her cheek, maybe blushing a little, just so charmed with what a gentleman he is. I guess maybe he'd have to be crouched over a little bit for her to reach his arm, or maybe she could be just a bit bigger so he doesn't need to crouch. And it doesn't have to match this example exactly; if you have another idea for how to draw this scene, I'd be open to other ideas. I'd just really like to see Fenno and June together having their sweet mother-son-like relationship. :)
examplepose.jpg
Payment: 600TBT, or more if need be

As always, let me know if you have any questions or need more references, and thank you for considering my request. :)

I'm still so happy with the drawing you did of Fenno that I'm back for another one, if you please. :)

Simple Chibi, 2 characters
AC Rep/Villager/OC: Fenno the wildcat, and also his friend at Redwall, an older healer mouse named June. She basically adopted him, she has very motherly feelings toward him. She took care of him when he was hurt and sick when he first arrived at Redwall; she was the first person to make him feel safe there.
Expression: I'd like for them to be about to take a walk, and she's holding onto his arm that he offered her in a very gentlemanly way. She finds his polite, gentle ways extremely charming.
Reference: I don't have any pictures of June, but I could try to draw one if you need it. She's a little old lady mouse in green Redwall clothes, nothing especially remarkable about her appearance. Maybe her fur is a little gray with age.
I was picturing something kind of--though not exactly--like this for the pose: View attachment 511333

I also drew this real quick, just to try to get across what I'm picturing, with her holding his arm, and he has his paw over hers on his arm, and she's putting her other paw to her cheek, maybe blushing a little, just so charmed with what a gentleman he is. I guess maybe he'd have to be crouched over a little bit for her to reach his arm, or maybe she could be just a bit bigger so he doesn't need to crouch. And it doesn't have to match this example exactly; if you have another idea for how to draw this scene, I'd be open to other ideas. I'd just really like to see Fenno and June together having their sweet mother-son-like relationship. :)View attachment 511332
Payment: 600TBT, or more if need be

As always, let me know if you have any questions or need more references, and thank you for considering my request. :)
I'm glad you liked it so much! 💖 all the information you provided in your order form is plenty for me to work with, but if I do have a question at some point, I'll be sure to contact you :)

The total will be 600 TBT for a 2 in 1 simple chibi drawing, correct. You may send the payment at your leisure. I have no other plans tomorrow so I should have it done by evening. Please look forward to it!

Hello! I'm here with another request. :)

AC Rep/Villager/OC: Natali, the adorable tiefling toddler my party rescued in D&D
Expression: looking shy but curious about the world
Reference: She is a blatant expy of Latina from the very beginning of If It's For My Daughter, I'd Even Defeat a Demon Lord, down to her name being an anagram. ^o^;> Natali is a bit younger, though, maybe three years old, four at the very oldest, and she has black hair. Her horns are tiny little straight nubs, still just starting to grow, and she has a long tiefling tail with an arrowhead tip, and fangs. I'll give you more details via private message. :)
Screen Shot 2023-09-04 at 4.11.19 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-09-04 at 4.21.57 PM.png
Payment: 400TBT, I believe

Thank you for considering my request! :)

Hello! I'm here with another request. :)

AC Rep/Villager/OC: Natali, the adorable tiefling toddler my party rescued in D&D
Expression: looking shy but curious about the world
Reference: She is a blatant expy of Latina from the very beginning of If It's For My Daughter, I'd Even Defeat a Demon Lord, down to her name being an anagram. ^o^;> Natali is a bit younger, though, maybe three years old, four at the very oldest, and she has black hair. Her horns are tiny little straight nubs, still just starting to grow, and she has a long tiefling tail with an arrowhead tip, and fangs. I'll give you more details via private message. :)
Payment: 400TBT, I believe

Thank you for considering my request! :)
I accept your request and will await further details + payment :) I have to admit, this will be very interesting to draw! I'm looking forward to it!

Hi again, I might want to order chibis from you again!
Background:
none
AC Rep/Villager/OC: Yanrima (my artist-sona) (in the alt. outfit)
Expression: she holds the blue star or planet
Reference:
artist-sona 4.png

yanrima.png
Payment:
600 TBT

Hi again, I might want to order chibis from you again!
Background:
none
AC Rep/Villager/OC: Yanrima (my artist-sona) (in the alt. outfit)
Expression: she holds the blue star or planet
Reference:
Payment:
600 TBT
How pretty!! 🤩⭐💙 this will be a simple chibi style, two characters in one, correct? The payment will be 600 TBT, yes ^^

Not really two characters just a single one, should I send you 400 tbt if it's only one character?
Ah yes! I see now you meant just having one character, I thought it was your artist-sona drawn twice but in different poses! Sorry, still just waking up! It's only 400 TBT 💖 and to be sure, you'd like a blank, white background or transparent?

Back