Clothing Paper Parasol Kimono

Throne

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I just got New Leaf a couple days ago and I really liked the Paper Parasol accessory and wanted a matching kimono. I did a quick search on Pinterest and couldn't find one (although I didn't look very hard so it's probably been done before), so I decided to make one myself. It's my first attempt at a design so I am pretty excited to share it c:

tumblr_nyv334Nazh1qbqgzoo2_r1_400.jpg

tumblr_nyv334Nazh1qbqgzoo1_r1_1280.png

That looks absolutely beautiful!

aw gosh thank you!

I made another dress because it was so fun making the first, and I thought I'd just throw it in here instead of making a new thread. c:
tumblr_nyw1sj3lnz1qbqgzoo2_1280.png

bonus drawing of Lolly wearing it because why not!
tumblr_nyw1sj3lnz1qbqgzoo3_r1_540.png

Last edited:
Oooh, great job on that one too! You've got talent, my friend, I hope you get some more recognition. Have you tried showing off some of your non-Able-related artwork in the Museum? (Maybe that picture of Lolly!)
Perhaps you could direct them here. :p

Oooh, great job on that one too! You've got talent, my friend, I hope you get some more recognition. Have you tried showing off some of your non-Able-related artwork in the Museum? (Maybe that picture of Lolly!)
Perhaps you could direct them here. :p

aw wow you're so sweet!! I didn't think to do that, but I could make an art thread at the museum, thanks so much for the suggestion!

Back