Shop 🏝️PARADISE Collectibles🏝️

Hello! Just wondering how much the following gradient balloons from this event will trade for? Hot Heart Balloon & Rad Bunny Balloon. I would be very interested to know, since I’m eyeing some collectibles you are selling at the moment. 🤔

Hey again! :) I was thinking 800 trade-in value for each? What collectibles were you interested in? :D

Hello again! I was wondering about the gradient balloons too, for the trade in of 800 could I trade one of my fresh bunny balloon for your purple bat potion? Please and thank you ^^

hello, hope you've been well!! if you get the fresh bunny balloon above and it happens to be dated after aug 16th @ 10:16pm EDT, I'd love to trade a final boss bunny for it if you'd be interested!! :'0

im gonna add on to the train of trades above, would love to trade for the final boss bunny!! i can give a rad bunny for it and can add if necessary :]

Hello again! I was wondering about the gradient balloons too, for the trade in of 800 could I trade one of my fresh bunny balloon for your purple bat potion? Please and thank you ^^

Hello! :D That sounds good to me! Would you like a message? :)

hello, hope you've been well!! if you get the fresh bunny balloon above and it happens to be dated after aug 16th @ 10:16pm EDT, I'd love to trade a final boss bunny for it if you'd be interested!! :'0
im gonna add on to the train of trades above, would love to trade for the final boss bunny!! i can give a rad bunny for it and can add if necessary :]

Sounds good! lol I’ll PM y’all once I know more info about the balloon I am receiving. :)

Yes please! Just say: Halloween harvest 2021

Sending the balloon now, I'll give you the last one since the date may be more useful to you 😊

Just sent it your way and thank you so much! Pleasure like always and enjoy the Bat Potion! :)

Hey again! :) I was thinking 800 trade-in value for each? What collectibles were you interested in? :D

Hello, thank you so much for the response back. I was interested in the Dreamy Party Popper & Clownfish Plush. But I’m still considering the trade & thinking through it more. I have a possible other trade for the Hot Heart Balloon, & I think I may keep the Rad Bunny Balloon for now, but will consider your trade in value for the near future. 🙂 But as a new inquiry, if I have collectibles that you are currently selling that I may want to trade in, would their trade in value be the same as you are selling them for, or less? I just want to plan what I may possibly trade in the near future. Like for example, I have several colored balloons from the New Leaf event that I may consider trading. Thanks again for your time.

Hello, thank you so much for the response back. I was interested in the Dreamy Party Popper & Clownfish Plush. But I’m still considering the trade & thinking through it more. I have a possible other trade for the Hot Heart Balloon, & I think I may keep the Rad Bunny Balloon for now, but will consider your trade in value for the near future. 🙂 But as a new inquiry, if I have collectibles that you are currently selling that I may want to trade in, would their trade in value be the same as you are selling them for, or less? I just want to plan what I may possibly trade in the near future. Like for example, I have several colored balloons from the New Leaf event that I may consider trading. Thanks again for your time.

You’re welcome! No problem and definitely let me know if you wanted to pursue one of those collectibles. :) In terms of new trade-ins, it really depends on the circumstances. I typically keep the price the same and offer the usual trade-in amount (80% listing value). I sometimes re-evaluate prices, but I don’t decrease prices during trade-ins since I don’t think that would be fair. If I feel that I got too much of something already (based on the market activity), I just won’t accept it. If I ever acquire something for a good rate or get donations, I do decrease prices of the existing stock of those particular items based on an average to pass the savings down to my customers. :)

You’re welcome! No problem and definitely let me know if you wanted to pursue one of those collectibles. :) In terms of new trade-ins, it really depends on the circumstances. I typically keep the price the same and offer the usual trade-in amount (80% listing value). I sometimes re-evaluate prices, but I don’t decrease prices during trade-ins since I don’t think that would be fair. If I feel that I got too much of something already (based on the market activity), I just won’t accept it. If I ever acquire something for a good rate or get donations, I do decrease prices of the existing stock of those particular items based on an average to pass the savings down to my customers. :)

Thanks so much for the clarification on everything. 🙂 I have to go through all of my balloons to see what I could part with to trade for the more expensive collectibles, but I do have a Mermaid Scale HallowEaster Egg to trade in for store credit right now to start me off. Would you be willing to trade this in? And how much value? So 80% listed is 400 correct? I just want to make sure… but I’d also love to get the Yellow Hyacinth collectible for part of the trade in value please. Just let me know how everything works. Thanks again!

Hello, how much credit would I get if I traded in Isabelle, a red hyacinth, an oarfish head and tail, and a fresh heart balloon? (I know gradient balloons are 800 but IDK about the rest)

Would all that be enough for a Dreamy Bear Plush and a Dino Plush? If not I can pay with credit and TBT (If I have enough)

Thanks so much for the clarification on everything. 🙂 I have to go through all of my balloons to see what I could part with to trade for the more expensive collectibles, but I do have a Mermaid Scale HallowEaster Egg to trade in for store credit right now to start me off. Would you be willing to trade this in? And how much value? So 80% listed is 400 correct? I just want to make sure… but I’d also love to get the Yellow Hyacinth collectible for part of the trade in value please. Just let me know how everything works. Thanks again!

You’re welcome and sounds like a plan! :) For the Halloweaster Egg, 400 would be correct. What were you wanting to get with it besides the Yellow Hyacinth? :)

Hello, how much credit would I get if I traded in Isabelle, a red hyacinth, an oarfish head and tail, and a fresh heart balloon? (I know gradient balloons are 800 but IDK about the rest)

Would all that be enough for a Dreamy Bear Plush and a Dino Plush? If not I can pay with credit and TBT (If I have enough)

Hey again! After calculating, I would offer 1,324 in trade-in value for all of that which would mean you would need 676 in value to get the 2nd collectible. What were you wanting to exchange to cover the difference? :)

Hey again! After calculating, I would offer 1,324 in trade-in value for all of that which would mean you would need 676 in value to get the 2nd collectible. What were you wanting to exchange to cover the difference? :)
I'll keep my oarfish tail and exchange everything else for just the Dreamy Bear Plush then. I want the message to say: I'll have a chocolate frosty and a cherry pie.

Thank you!

I'll keep my oarfish tail and exchange everything else for just the Dreamy Bear Plush then. I want the message to say: I'll have a chocolate frosty and a cherry pie. Thank you!

Ok, after removing the Oarfish Tail, it would bring it down to 1,124 in trade-in value for the other stuff. That means you would get the plush + 124 TBT back in change. How does that sound to you? :)

Ok, after removing the Oarfish Tail, it would bring it down to 1,124 in trade-in value for the other stuff. That means you would get the plush + 124 TBT back in change. How does that sound to you? :)
Hmm... I kept the tail in case I ever decide to save it for making a full oarfish lineup, but on second thought... I'll exchange that. That should give me 324 in TBT change, right? I'll accept that then!

Hmm... I kept the tail in case I ever decide to save it for making a full oarfish lineup, but on second thought... I'll exchange that. That should give me 324 in TBT change, right? I'll accept that then!

Sounds good to me! I'll send everything over as soon as I receive everything. :)

Hi again, these are the collectibles that I’d like to trade in please:
- Mermaid Scale Halloweaster Egg
- Blue bunny balloon
- Yellow balloon
- Daisy egg

I would like to get the following collectibles for them please:
- Dreamy Party Popper
- Lucky
- Yellow Hyacinth

Please let me know what my trade in value is for those 4 collectibles, & how much more I would need if ever to get the 3 I would like. I’m gonna head to bed now for the night, but I’ll check back on everything in the morning. Thanks for your time. 🙂

Hi again, these are the collectibles that I’d like to trade in please:
- Mermaid Scale Halloweaster Egg
- Blue bunny balloon
- Yellow balloon
- Daisy egg

I would like to get the following collectibles for them please:
- Dreamy Party Popper
- Lucky
- Yellow Hyacinth

Please let me know what my trade in value is for those 4 collectibles, & how much more I would need if ever to get the 3 I would like. I’m gonna head to bed now for the night, but I’ll check back on everything in the morning. Thanks for your time. 🙂

You’re welcome! :) After calculating everything, I this would get you 1,360 TBT in trade-in value which means you will need 145 TBT to cover the difference. How does that sound to you? :D Would you like any messages?

You’re welcome! :) After calculating everything, I this would get you 1,360 TBT in trade-in value which means you will need 145 TBT to cover the difference. How does that sound to you? :D Would you like any messages?

Hi again! I’m going to work on sending all of those collectibles to you right now (since I want to make sure I send you the right dates of what I won’t use for lineups myself). Also, I would love messages on the collectibles I want please. For the dreamy party popper, something to do with TBT’s 20th birthday. & for Lucky, something to do with fall & spooky season. I trust & have always the liked the messages you send with every collectible I have purchased from you in the past. 🙂
And one more thing, to make up the difference in what I owe you, & since I’m very low on TBT right now… would you take any of the following collectibles for trade by any chance? If so, what would be their trade in value? Here’s the list:
- white pansy
- yellow lily
- matryoshka doll
- green & purple candy
- tin robot
- famous mushroom
- red holiday candle
Please just let me know, & thanks so much. I’ll send over the collectibles soon.
Post automatically merged:

I sent the 4 collectibles over! 🙂 Just let me know if I could pay the balance with another trade by any chance. Thanks again!

Last edited:
Hi again! I’m going to work on sending all of those collectibles to you right now (since I want to make sure I send you the right dates of what I won’t use for lineups myself). Also, I would love messages on the collectibles I want please. For the dreamy party popper, something to do with TBT’s 20th birthday. & for Lucky, something to do with fall & spooky season. I trust & have always the liked the messages you send with every collectible I have purchased from you in the past. 🙂
And one more thing, to make up the difference in what I owe you, & since I’m very low on TBT right now… would you take any of the following collectibles for trade by any chance? If so, what would be their trade in value? Here’s the list:
- white pansy
- yellow lily
- matryoshka doll
- green & purple candy
- tin robot
- famous mushroom
- red holiday candle
Please just let me know, & thanks so much. I’ll send over the collectibles soon.
Post automatically merged:

I sent the 4 collectibles over! 🙂 Just let me know if I could pay the balance with another trade by any chance. Thanks again!

Sounds good to me! :D For the remainder, I would accept the Famous Mushroom, Green Candy, and Yellow Lily (144 in trade-in value) and you can keep the missing 1 TBT. How does that sound to you? :)

Back