Shop 🏝️PARADISE Collectibles🏝️

Hello again!! I'd love to buy your Orange (May 7, 2020 at 10:40 PM) and your 2019 Pear! I will send you the 20 TBT now :) Messages are great if you have any in mind, but no message is fine too!

Hello again!! I'd love to buy your Orange (May 7, 2020 at 10:40 PM) and your 2019 Pear! I will send you the 20 TBT now :) Messages are great if you have any in mind, but no message is fine too!

Hello again! :D Just sent both your way! Pleasure doing business again like always and enjoy the new collectibles. :)

Hello again! You definitely can for sure, would like any messages? :D I’ll send them your way as soon as TBT has been received. :)
No messages necessary. Sent the bells your way. Thank you again and I hope you have a great day and remainder of the week! :)

No messages necessary. Sent the bells your way. Thank you again and I hope you have a great day and remainder of the week! :)

Just sent them your way, apologize for the delay! You’re welcome and will do, hope you do as well. :)

Hey there again, Jared! How much could I get in store credit if I traded in three May Birthstones (Emeralds) from May 1st, 2022?

Hey there again, Jared! How much could I get in store credit if I traded in three May Birthstones (Emeralds) from May 1st, 2022?

Hello again! I would be able to do 300 TBT in credit for all 3 of them (80% of 125 for each one)! How does that sound to you? :)

Sounds great! Sending them to you now. :D

Awesome, just issued the Store Credit! You now have a available balance of 1,368 on your account. :) Pleasure doing business like always and hope the Store Credit serves you well!

Awesome, just issued the Store Credit! You now have a available balance of 1,368 on your account. :) Pleasure doing business like always and hope the Store Credit serves you well!

Can I use my store credit to buy the August, 2021 Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush please?

Can I use my store credit to buy the August, 2021 Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush please?

You definitely can! Just sent it your way and you now have an available balance of 118 TBT. :) Pleasure doing business with you again today, enjoy the Shell Plush! :D

Bump! If anyone has any balloons they don’t want from this event and would like to trade them in for something else, definitely let me know! :)

How many different ACNL Japanese houses would I be able to purchase with a single balloon ticket? I really want to have one of each of the houses and I already have Mori!

Hello again! I decided that I would like to know if I could buy a Yoshi Egg or a Pikmin Egg with one of my Balloons. If not I would like to know about the houses I inquired about earlier! Thank You so much!

Last edited:
Back