• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Giveaway pate in boxes~

OMG SHE WAS MY FAVORITE I HAD HER IN WILD WORLD <3 none of my villagers are moving out tho sadly ):

OMG SHE WAS MY FAVORITE I HAD HER IN WILD WORLD <3 none of my villagers are moving out tho sadly ):
ah same! i had her in new leaf so i'm sad to see her go, but i feel like getting to know some other villagers!

OMG if you can wait for a bit I would like her!!! I would love to give you something though because it just seems fair!

OMG if you can wait for a bit I would like her!!! I would love to give you something though because it just seems fair!
hello! unfortunately, she will be leaving after today, since i have resolved not to time travel at all :(
and i don't need anything in return! i would just love to give her a nice home if i can~

Back